Nudo spelled hearsay "heresay" back in 2004 and 2002 too!

Old October 20th 05, 03:52 AM
bicycle

Default Nudo spelled hearsay "heresay" back in 2004 and 2002 too!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.collecting.8-track-tapes/msg/56bf182635570434?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.collecting.8-track-tapes/msg/5474ce054e63bf94?dmode=source

Typo my ass! That just the way the ignorant ass spells. Bwahahahahaha!

From: (trippin28track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: (68) country tapes ebay-tested/playing-$29
Date: 18 Oct 2004 10:15:09 -0700

to whom it may concern,

DAN GIBSON never bought a single item from me. Neither did anyone on
the quad message board site- therefore everything they are saying is
HERESAY.

the above post by DAN GIBSON is merely a jealous attempt to smear my
ebay net image- he has been trying to do this for 2 years now- see
link below for my actual ebay feedback history- 99.9% positive and
growing weekly

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

I stand behind all my ebay items 100%

Dan, there's 750 people in my ebay feedback, that disagree with you-
explain that ??

From: (trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: a run on flipped tape in carts...
Date: 16 Sep 2002 06:30:30 -0700

And another distinction needs to be made here, trippin. You keep
referring to the stuff we are recommending, Radio Shack 44-1155, or the
stuff at the Tape Warehouse (haven't tried it), as "original." The RS
stuff is not the same animal that the factories were using. Yes, the
adhesives on a lot of the factory stuff *is* crap, and the splices fall
off like autumn leaves. The adhesive on the RS foil, and probably your
WalMart tape is superior.

But... what I am trying to explain to you doesn't have anything to do
with adhesives. The tape you are using is THICK and BRITTLE. It will
split and tear. If you had some Radio Shack stuff to compare with, you
would see how thin and flexible it is. In a few years, or five, or
tomorrow, your WalMart stuff will nick, tear, and/or split.

Bottom line: ain't worth the risk. I can fix about 75 tapes with one
roll of RS. Cost me $2.50 a roll from PB a few years ago. My splices
will last longer than I ever will.

Until someone does a back-to-back test on the various foils, over
time, no one can say for sure which one is "better". I'm not saying
Walmart foil is definitely "better". All the info on both sides is
heresay. Bottom line: they all work, I prefer the cheapest method. You
buy what you prefer. Sound fair ??

Per my previous post, whenever you want something stronger, you make
it bigger or use better material. The Walmart foil is harder, and
slightly thicker. It got tapes switching tracks in my Roberts deck,
that previously did NOT switch with original good condition sensing
foil. (I removed perfectly good original splices and replaced them
with Walmart foil, and the tape switched fine then)

As for nicks, splits, tears, the original stuff did that too in
spades. I can go to any old tape in my collection and find that on the
original sensing foil. Risk with Walmart foil ?? No more than the
other stuff ! It works fine !! And a roll of Walmart foil is a LOT of
foil, much more than 250 tapes....most likely 1000 tapes...it's as
wide as duct tape...

Old October 20th 05, 04:27 AM
DeserTBoB

On 19 Oct 2005 19:52:55 -0700, "bicycle"
wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.collecting.8-track-tapes/msg/56bf182635570434?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.collecting.8-track-tapes/msg/5474ce054e63bf94?dmode=source

Typo my ass! That just the way the ignorant ass spells. Bwahahahahaha! snip

....another example of Charlie Nudo showing both his ignorance and
propensity to lie.

Nice going, Noodles! You've managed to bury yourself even deeper! By
the way, the Butler Township Police DO consider you a nutbag. Anyone
just need call them, and you'll get an earful.

dB
Old October 21st 05, 11:50 AM
66FOURDOOR

people tend to make the same typos, from time to time- happens often !

Old October 21st 05, 11:56 AM
66FOURDOOR

Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

As per my coversation yesterday, I was advised that there is no problem
with me
using the facilities at Beech Creek Lakes, regardless of what ANYONE
here thinks or says. I have every legal right to use what I am paying
for. I was asked what it would take to stop this stupidity and I told
him I would stop posting anything towards a certain person from that
moment on. I assumed that other person would do the same since he had a
conversation with the same police person a half hour earlier. I gave
that police person my word I would not go to Drums, he said that wasn't
nescessary but I said in light of all this, I will just go to Jim
Thorpe and that's it. As we can all see, the other party has continued
to keep it going. All his threats have been emailed and all this BS
today has been too. I have nothing to hide and most of all, nothing to
fear. I told the police I posted about taking a picture of someones
home.
That is the extent of any "threats" I have made. I have never emailed
the person in Drums or posted any other threats to him. My ISP has
records of any and all emails that originated from my address, and all
my postings are archived. Anything forged or manipulated will be
exposed in the end.

As we can see, he has not stopped and I was informed if he continued to
contact the same officer Monday when he's back in the office. I knew
the other party could not let this go. He has made threat after threat
after threat, all documented. He can go ahead and continue his crusade.
It's only making it worse for him, not me.

Yes, I am leaving as soon as my wife is off work. The only thing that
has been accomplished by calling my employer is the caller is looking
like a total out of control psychopath. Even people in the newsgroups
can see it and are commenting. All the bull****, all the threats, all
the usenet bravado are only going to make it harder for the proper
people to take him seriously later.

Have a good weekend, I know I will.

Old October 21st 05, 12:32 PM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Old October 21st 05, 02:47 PM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Can you stoop any lower Ricky

Old October 21st 05, 03:03 PM
bicycle

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Can you stoop any lower Ricky

Only if I contacted someones employer like you did with JD, punk.

Old October 21st 05, 03:07 PM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Can you stoop any lower Ricky

Only if I contacted someones employer like you did with JD, punk.

It wasn't me.

Old October 21st 05, 03:08 PM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Can you stoop any lower Ricky

Only if I contacted someones employer like you did with JD, punk.

Still wasn't me