FA: 8 Track Tapes ( SEALED ): Doobie Brothers / HEART: Dreamboat Annie / Dan Fogelberg

Old October 16th 05, 01:16 PM
DinoPro

Default FA: 8 Track Tapes ( SEALED ): Doobie Brothers / HEART: Dreamboat Annie / Dan Fogelberg

8 Track Tapes Doobie Brothers Factory SEALED Very RARE
Minute by Minute & Livin On the Fault Line both SEALED

8 Track Tape HEART Dreamboat Annie SEALED Very RARE

8 Track Tape Dan Fogelberg SEALED Nether Lands

AC/DC LP Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 180 Gram SEALED

Old October 17th 05, 12:01 AM
66FOURDOOR

dude, I hate to be the one to say this- but your 8-track tapes sure
look a lot like old used tapes that were resealed on a shrink wrap
machine- esp. the Heart tape

since when did the factory sell tapes with wrinkled dirty labels, and
seal over them- with no slip cover ? I was buying them new in 1976 by
the dozens, and they were always minty clean when opened- and they all
had slip covers- esp. the more popular rock stuff like Heart

Old October 17th 05, 12:54 AM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
dude, I hate to be the one to say this- but your 8-track tapes sure
look a lot like old used tapes that were resealed on a shrink wrap
machine- esp. the Heart tape

since when did the factory sell tapes with wrinkled dirty labels, and
seal over them- with no slip cover ? I was buying them new in 1976 by
the dozens, and they were always minty clean when opened- and they all
had slip covers- esp. the more popular rock stuff like Heart

His feedback says otherwise, remember?

Old October 17th 05, 02:54 AM
66FOURDOOR

sure does- he only has 163 feedbacks, in 7 years

and one neg

Old October 17th 05, 06:27 AM
Uni

66FOURDOOR wrote:

dude, I hate to be the one to say this- but your 8-track tapes sure
look a lot like old used tapes that were resealed on a shrink wrap
machine- esp. the Heart tape

Hey, watch it, those poverty stricken people have to make money, too,
you know? :-)

Uni

Old October 17th 05, 08:28 AM
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 05:27:23 GMT, Uni
wrote:

66FOURDOOR wrote:

dude, I hate to be the one to say this- but your 8-track tapes sure
look a lot like old used tapes that were resealed on a shrink wrap
machine- esp. the Heart tape

Hey, watch it, those poverty stricken people have to make money, too,
you know? :-) snip

Charlie "Noodles" Nudo is only responding because he's jealous that
someone else has an 8 track fraud going on that he can't cash in on,
like his fake "alignment" tapes that misalign your heads, or his "quad
frauds." Charlie Nudo, aka 66fourdoor on eBay, is a proven Internet
crook and kook.

dB
Old October 17th 05, 11:24 AM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
sure does- he only has 163 feedbacks, in 7 years

and one neg

That means he doesn't have to sell tons of junk on Ebay to make ends
meet, poor boy.

Old October 17th 05, 03:19 PM
66fourdoor

I think people sell what they have time to list, actually. It's a time
consuming endeavor

Old October 19th 05, 12:08 AM
66fourdoor

now why don't you hound him for a year, call his house at 1:00 AM in
the morning, start a smear campaign thread about him, etc, etc., like
the way you carry on about alignment tapes ?

go get 'em Ron, practice what ya preach- or are you discriminating in
your attacks ?

are you saying these tapes are really sealed and you agree with it ?

this guy must be "not honest" too, in your opinion, right ?

let's hear you pass your judgement again