FA: 8 Track Tapes ( SEALED ): Doobie Brothers / HEART: Dreamboat Annie / Dan Fogelberg

Old October 19th 05, 01:22 AM
Frugal Joe

Default FA: 8 Track Tapes ( SEALED ): Doobie Brothers / HEART: Dreamboat Annie / Dan Fogelberg

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
dude, I hate to be the one to say this- but your 8-track tapes sure
look a lot like old used tapes that were resealed on a shrink wrap
machine- esp. the Heart tape

since when did the factory sell tapes with wrinkled dirty labels, and
seal over them- with no slip cover ? I was buying them new in 1976 by
the dozens, and they were always minty clean when opened- and they all
had slip covers- esp. the more popular rock stuff like Heart

His feedback says otherwise, remember?

Call the cops again Ricky!

Old October 19th 05, 01:22 AM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
sure does- he only has 163 feedbacks, in 7 years

and one neg

That means he doesn't have to sell tons of junk on Ebay to make ends
meet, poor boy.

Call the cops again Ricky!

Old October 19th 05, 02:06 AM
DinoPro

This group is amazing !!! 66FourDoor, I find it amazing that you could
make that distinction from looking at a picture b but let me share with
you that you are wrong !! The tapes are factory sealed and being over
25 years old, they are beat up and dirty !!

I back everything I sell....so who the hell are you ??

Old October 19th 05, 06:33 AM
Uni

DinoPro wrote:

This group is amazing !!! 66FourDoor, I find it amazing that you could
make that distinction from looking at a picture b but let me share with
you that you are wrong !! The tapes are factory sealed and being over
25 years old, they are beat up and dirty !!

I back everything I sell....so who the hell are you ??

Dear Mr. DinoPro, I hope YOU know YOUR auction can be terminated and
auction privileges suspended due to advertising auctions in usenet. May
I suggest you read their the terms and conditions at eBay.

Uni

Old October 19th 05, 12:52 PM
yodedude2

Hi charlie, here are the answers to your questions:

66fourdoor wrote:
now why don't you hound him for a year, call his house at 1:00 AM in
the morning, start a smear campaign thread about him, etc, etc., like
the way you carry on about alignment tapes ?...

I don't hound people, so that's out. I do like to warn others about
fraudulent auctions when someone repeatedly posts same and has a long
archived history of fraudulent actions. I don't make 1:00 a.m. phone
calls to strangers or people in NGs, so that's out. I don't do smear
campaigns, but I do report facts and let people show their own true
colors.
This situation is different from your homemade dubbed alignment tape
copies in these areas: we don't know if he knows his tapes look like
they're misrepresented (we know you do purpopsefully misrepresent your
homemade dubbed copies), this person has no history of fraud on this NG
(you do, the USPS debacle, the fraud quads, etc.), there is so far no
direct evidence of fruad (check DesertBob's archived posts about your
homemade dubbed copy tapes).
Time will tell. Let's see if he repeatedly makes the same claims,
posts these auctions for years, and starts making copies that he
represents as originals.

go get 'em Ron, practice what ya preach- or are you discriminating in
your attacks ?...

I don't make 'attacks' per se. I am discriminating in posting facts
about eBay auctions. I use the power of intelligence to discriminate.
It helps me avoid knee-jerk prejudices.

are you saying these tapes are really sealed and you agree with it ?...

No. They look suspicious to me. I would need more information on
them. I would really like to hear from someone trustworthy who has
bought them.

this guy must be "not honest" too, in your opinion, right ?...

In my opinion, I definitely have doubts about the seller's honesty
regarding these particular listings. Still too early to tell for sure.
Let's see if he spams for years, stirs up a long historic trail of
frauds, etc.

let's hear you pass your judgement again...

Okay. You, charlie, are a hypocrite of the highest order. later, ron

Oh by the way, Mr. One Typo a Year, it's spelled "judgment". LOL

Old October 19th 05, 07:31 PM
DinoPro

I am letting collectors know that the tapes I am offering are
original and not shring-wraped & used ( as suggested by another user
)....The HEART 8-Track Tape with the wrinkled label may have gotten
that way by many different routes.
But for someone to say that it's old & used by looking at a picture
of it....man, that is a bold claim.
If anyone has any questions for me , feel free to EMAIL me directly.
I have other 8 Track Tapes ( Factory Sealed ) ...

Old October 19th 05, 07:32 PM
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:33:46 GMT, Uni
wrote:

DinoPro wrote:

This group is amazing !!! 66FourDoor, I find it amazing that you could
make that distinction from looking at a picture b but let me share with
you that you are wrong !! The tapes are factory sealed and being over
25 years old, they are beat up and dirty !!

I back everything I sell....so who the hell are you ??

Dear Mr. DinoPro, I hope YOU know YOUR auction can be terminated and
auction privileges suspended due to advertising auctions in usenet. May
I suggest you read their the terms and conditions at eBay. snip

That being the case, we need to gang up on Charlie Nudo and get him
thrown off of eBay once and for all.

dB
Old October 20th 05, 03:42 AM
bicycle

66fourdoor wrote:
now why don't you hound him for a year, call his house at 1:00 AM in
the morning, start a smear campaign thread about him, etc, etc., like
the way you carry on about alignment tapes ?

Why don't you call his "employer" and make an ass out of yourself again?

Old October 29th 05, 06:11 PM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

66fourdoor wrote:
now why don't you hound him for a year, call his house at 1:00 AM in
the morning, start a smear campaign thread about him, etc, etc., like
the way you carry on about alignment tapes ?

Why don't you call his "employer" and make an ass out of yourself again?

Hey Rest Stop Ricky (not that there's anything wrong with that) why don't
you call Chester Hawkins