200 CD Jukebox anywhere?

Old August 27th 06, 05:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
D'Archangel

Default 200 CD Jukebox anywhere?

Hello,

I've got my old vinyl 45s on a tank of an NSM jukebox.
Also have a CD Firebird but it only holds 100 CDs and I have a pile more I'd
like to compile.

Has anyone seen a 200 CD juke or am I wishing for the moon?

Many thanks
MIke.

Old August 28th 06, 05:51 PM
DRebber DRebber is offline
Senior Member

Location: Lubbock, TX

Mike,
The moon would be closer...
NO commercial jukeboxes have been marketed to operate 200 cd's. There are "home" carousel "jukeboxes" that'll handle that many, but you don't get the flashy, big cabinet and human interface.
Most manufacturers are (and have been for some time) concentrating on the PC based, internet accessing jukeboxes.
Old August 30th 06, 02:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken In Texas

Moon Seriously most of the makers converted their 45 mechs to play
cd's so 100 is about it.

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Old August 31st 06, 02:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Robert Aker

If you take a Rowe CD 100 and convert it to MP3s using the CDAdapter unit
you can store 99 tracks in each of the 100 slots = 9900 songs.

D'Archangel wrote:
Hello,

I've got my old vinyl 45s on a tank of an NSM jukebox.
Also have a CD Firebird but it only holds 100 CDs and I have a pile more

I'd
like to compile.

Has anyone seen a 200 CD juke or am I wishing for the moon?

Many thanks
MIke.

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com
Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Is this a Good Jukebox? Crosley Full Size Jukebox CR-12-10 [email protected] Juke Boxes 1 May 31st 06 11:18 AM
FAQ POST Ken In Texas Juke Boxes 0 August 21st 04 03:50 AM
FAQ Posting June 2004 Ken In Texas Juke Boxes 0 June 27th 04 11:42 PM
Recommendations for shipping options available to have a jukebox shipped? David Gotto Juke Boxes 3 May 5th 04 10:39 PM
F.S. NSM PRESTIGE 160 JUKEBOX W/PARTS thevidkid Juke Boxes 0 April 8th 04 03:21 PM