Seeburg 100 - dressing contact adjustment

Old April 16th 04, 02:57 AM
Brent

Default Seeburg 100 - dressing contact adjustment

I am working on a Seeburg 100BL – The problem I am having is with the
contact block alignment. The dressing contacts are hitting a few
selection levers when the contact block travels towards one end of the
Guide Rail. Note the selection levers that are being hit have not
been tripped and are fully reset. I can see no adjustment to correct
this. As the contact block travels the length of the Guide Rail you
can see and hear the "pop" of the dressing pin hitting the levers
towards the one end. There is a slight movement of the contact block
within the Guide Rail, but when I press the contact block in the
direction that might allow the dressing pins to clear the levers it is
not enough. The only thing that I can see to correct this is – bend
the guide rail or bend the selection lever. What is the proper
adjustment procedure to correct this?? Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks Brent