Docs Wanted: 06372 WRA-WRC Wallbox Interface

Old January 14th 08, 02:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Docs Wanted: 06372 WRA-WRC Wallbox Interface

Greetings,

I'm looking to connect some WRA-WRC series wallboxes to my Rowe R-88
jukebox. I have a 4-06372-02 Wallbox Interface but don't understand
exactly how to hook it up.

I've been able to power the wallbox and I think I have the pinout of
the interface connected to the wallbox correctly, but that's about as
far as I've been able to get.

The interface I have for the WRE/WRF wallboxes has a five-pin pinout,
but the jukebox connection for the WRA-WRC interface board has only
three pins in its pinout.

If anyone has information on connecting this component to the
wallboxes and also how to connect it to an 08870-06 series Central
Control Computer, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks!
Old January 14th 08, 03:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Jan 14, 9:45 am, wrote:
Greetings,

I'm looking to connect some WRA-WRC series wallboxes to my Rowe R-88
jukebox. I have a 4-06372-02 Wallbox Interface but don't understand
exactly how to hook it up.

I've been able to power the wallbox and I think I have the pinout of
the interface connected to the wallbox correctly, but that's about as
far as I've been able to get.

The interface I have for the WRE/WRF wallboxes has a five-pin pinout,
but the jukebox connection for the WRA-WRC interface board has only
three pins in its pinout.

If anyone has information on connecting this component to the
wallboxes and also how to connect it to an 08870-06 series Central
Control Computer, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks!

Here's an update. After noticing that one of the interfaces I have
had a daughter board attached to its underside, I removed the metal
cover and found that the board inside is the 6-07467-02 interface
board which matches the number listed on the compatibility chart in
the R-88 manual.

The daughter board attached to the underside is the 6-08988-02
piggyback kit also listed on the R-88 compatibility chart.

I'm now pretty certain I have the right equipment.

Regarding the differential in the wire count between the WRE/WRF
interface and the WRA-WRC interface, the lack of a digital display on
the WRA-WRC series wallboxes must account for the two missing wires,
so I think I'm down to validating the connection between the interface
board and the wallbox and then figuring out which three pins of the
five-pin interface on the central control computer I should be tapping
into and in which order I should be connecting them to the interface
board.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!