Ebay Grading

Old August 24th 04, 05:54 AM
KLH

Default Ebay Grading

I like this sellers grading on this coin. VG/Fine seems undergraded.

Now compare it to this sellers VG/Fine

Old August 24th 04, 01:05 PM
Ira Stein

KLH kheffington writes:

I like this sellers grading on this coin. VG/Fine seems undergraded.

Now compare it to this sellers VG/Fine

You are right. In teh first auction the seller has undergraded the coin. Looks
like an EF-40. In the 2nd auction, that seller has graded the coin correctly.
It's about a VG-10 or so.

Ira Stein
Old August 24th 04, 04:00 PM
Bill Krummel

"KLH" wrote in message
I like this sellers grading on this coin. VG/Fine seems undergraded.

Yes, undergraded. I like the look of that half. Bill

Old August 25th 04, 12:42 AM
Tim Irvin

I'll be interested to see the final price on that first one. My guess
is that it will go closer to VF money, at least, and demonstrate that
even if you don't know much about coin grading, a good picture will gho
a long way.

--
Tim Irvin, ::: ANA R-167586

"Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and
demand that they respect yours...Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse
turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision."
-- Tecumseh (1768-1813), Shawnee chief and statesman