Batson D. Belfry the Toilet

Old February 7th 13, 03:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

Default Batson D. Belfry the Toilet

So far our faggot fellow, Bats N. Belfry has admitted to fellating
cats & dogs, licking a cat's
anus, eating cat turds and wanting to serve as a toilet for members of
this
group.
I think the lad could use some professional counseling and to be put
in a straight jackey and given an enema.
Old February 12th 13, 07:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke[_2_]

On 2/7/2013 7:48 AM, Drago the Wolf wrote:
So far our faggot fellow, Bats N. Belfry has admitted to fellating
cats & dogs, licking a cat's
anus, eating cat turds and wanting to serve as a toilet for members of
this
group.
I think the lad could use some professional counseling and to be put
in a straight jackey and given an enema.

I think he tried to give himself an enema with a ****load of heroin,
hoping it'd kill him. Unfortunately, it only left him a vegetable,
dependent on society to wipe the drool off his mouth for the rest of his
pathetic life.

Your tax dollars at work!

Old February 12th 13, 03:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default Drago admits he is another faggot too, or can't use Englishcorrectly, or both.

On Thursday, February 7, 2013 9:48:14 AM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote:
So far our faggot fellow, Bats N. Belfry has admitted to fellating cats & dogs, licking a cat's anus, eating cat turds and wanting to serve as a toilet for members of this group. I think the lad could use some professional counseling and to be put in a straight jackey and given an enema.

You realize that by the way you worded that last night, you stated that you are a faggot too. And I think Jason may have bought in too, as he made no objection to being a "fellow faggot".

Unbelievable.

And I am not one of your "fellows".

oly
Old February 12th 13, 07:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"oly" wrote in message

You realize that by the way you worded that last night, you stated that you are
a faggot too. And I think Jason may have bought in too, as he made no
objection to being a "fellow faggot".

Drago & Jason are self-admitted sexual degenerates.
They like to pass the time by taking turns dorking one another up the ass when
they aren't occupied ****ing little boys.

Old February 12th 13, 08:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:58:14 PM UTC-6, Batson D. Belfry wrote:
"oly" wrote in message ... You realize that by the way you worded that last night, you stated that you are a faggot too. And I think Jason may have bought in too, as he made no objection to being a "fellow faggot". Drago & Jason are self-admitted sexual degenerates. They like to pass the time by taking turns dorking one another up the ass when they aren't occupied ****ing little boys.

Honestly, Drago is a real goof. Actually, a real poof.

oly
Old February 12th 13, 08:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"oly" wrote in message

Honestly, Drago is a real goof. Actually, a real poof.

Drago's mom must have taken away his computer privileges.
Guess she caught "Blow Job" Jason and him en flagrante (or should I say en
FAGrante!)

Old February 12th 13, 11:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke[_2_]

On 2/12/2013 11:58 AM, Batson D. Belfry wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

You realize that by the way you worded that last night, you stated that you are
a faggot too. And I think Jason may have bought in too, as he made no
objection to being a "fellow faggot".

Drago & Jason are self-admitted sexual degenerates.
They like to pass the time by taking turns dorking one another up the ass when
they aren't occupied ****ing little boys.

Nice words, Bobbie. After seeing your picture, it's wonder you'll die a
virgin.

Now just HOW did you fail at your last suicide attempt?

Old February 12th 13, 11:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke[_2_]

On 2/12/2013 7:45 AM, oly wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2013 9:48:14 AM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote:
So far our faggot fellow, Bats N. Belfry has admitted to fellating cats & dogs, licking a cat's anus, eating cat turds and wanting to serve as a toilet for members of this group. I think the lad could use some professional counseling and to be put in a straight jackey and given an enema.

You realize that by the way you worded that last night, you stated that you are a faggot too. And I think Jason may have bought in too, as he made no objection to being a "fellow faggot".

Unbelievable.

And I am not one of your "fellows".

oly

"Our" being a colloquial usage, dip****.
Now why don't you go hang out with Bobbie? Maybe you'll dream up a
multiple suicide. Do the world a favor.

Old February 12th 13, 11:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke[_2_]

On 2/12/2013 12:41 PM, Batson D. Belfry wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

Honestly, Drago is a real goof. Actually, a real poof.

Drago's mom must have taken away his computer privileges.
Guess she caught "Blow Job" Jason and him en flagrante (or should I say en
FAGrante!)

Bobbie. If we all call your ****-hole Long Island number and give you a
hypnotic suggestion, will you PROMISE to do a better job of suicide than
last time?

Yeah - big words for someone whose entire income is the two cents he
gets from each Amazon book. Say, Bobbie, do you whack off to pictures of
Frankie and Joey?
Old February 12th 13, 11:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:40:15 PM UTC-6, Jason Burke wrote:
On 2/12/2013 7:45 AM, oly wrote: On Thursday, February 7, 2013 9:48:14 AM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote: So far our faggot fellow, Bats N. Belfry has admitted to fellating cats & dogs, licking a cat's anus, eating cat turds and wanting to serve as a toilet for members of this group. I think the lad could use some professional counseling and to be put in a straight jackey and given an enema. You realize that by the way you worded that last night, you stated that you are a faggot too. And I think Jason may have bought in too, as he made no objection to being a "fellow faggot". Unbelievable. And I am not one of your "fellows". oly "Our" being a colloquial usage, dip****. Now why don't you go hang out with Bobbie? Maybe you'll dream up a multiple suicide. Do the world a favor.

Sounds like a collective "our" or a self-admission in my understanding of the language. And significantly, you hardly deny it, old round-mouth!!!

oly