Lamy nib sizes -- getting finer?

Old January 23rd 07, 03:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Polecat

Default Lamy nib sizes -- getting finer?

I recently bought a Lamy Vista with an EF nib. I remember the nib on
my old Safari -- it was huge, more like a medium. But this nib (silver
instead of black in color) is a real EF. Anyone else notice that?

I love the looks of this clear pen and bought it as a user that might
get some attention at work.

/Polecat

Old February 20th 07, 11:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
BigBenBiker

On 23 Jan 2007 07:47:12 -0800, "Polecat"
wrote:

I recently bought a Lamy Vista with an EF nib. I remember the nib on
my old Safari -- it was huge, more like a medium. But this nib (silver
instead of black in color) is a real EF. Anyone else notice that?

Yes, I have also been disapointed with that same kind of change - I
have some mediums (dark nib) which write just about as most broads,
and recently ordered a fine one which came with clear (silverish) nib,
that I find too extra fine, and rough, unlike other fine dark nib
have from Lamy.

Regards,
jbr

Ride your 2 wheels, but in order to ride them yet another day!
bbb