need a little help (or a lot) with identifying...........

Old January 3rd 04, 06:12 PM
Howard

Default need a little help (or a lot) with identifying...........

Not sure if this is the right venue, but......
I have a collection from THE INTERNATIONAL MINT of
HISTORY of AMERICA'S MEN IN SPACE
in a "leatherette" box,
hallmarked proof series
limited edition
solid bronze
5 cards out of 6 slots in the box filled (not sure if it complete)
6 coins per card

I will post jpgs if more info is necessary

INTENT is to sell them

TIA howard

can also post to: inhockdeep@peakdotorg
change the "dot" to .

--

In the words of the IMMORTAL USED CAR DEALER:
THERE IS AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT!

Old January 3rd 04, 10:26 PM
Padraic Brown

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 10:12:57 -0800, "Howard"
wrote:

I will post jpgs if more info is necessary

You can probably find the help here, but please don't post the jpgs
here! Put em up on a website somewhere and post the url

Padraic.

la cieurgeourea provoer mal trasfu
ast meiyoer ke 'l andrext ben trasfu.
Old January 3rd 04, 10:57 PM
Howard

I know that..but thanks for refreshing my memory