FA: Nice stuff on ebay

Old March 14th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

Default FA: Nice stuff on ebay

Free shipping to RCC members

20th anniversary silver eagle 3 coin set with reverse proof, 99¢ start
no reserve (Est $300-$400)

1938-D Walking Liberty half, ANACS EF45 1¢ start no reserve (Est $200-
$250)

1878-CC Morgan dollar NGC MS63 Prooflike. (est $450-$550) Nicest one
I have
handled, ,A rare exception to my "no reserve" policy since I got an
offer from another
dealer before I even left the bourse floor.

A seldom-seen genuine $4 bill, 1¢ start no reserve

Complete List at www.frankcoins.com

Thanks for looking

Old March 14th 08, 07:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary[_4_]

Complete List at www.frankcoins.com

Thanks for looking

Frank, looks like some nice materiel as usual but I just have a couple
of comments...

Why do you continue to post in RCC when it causes you more trouble
than its worth?

I have known you for about 10 years and know you are an honest guy,
but for some reason you have a reputation as a "shady" person in RCC
that no amount of your explainiung is going to convince your enemies
otherwise. I think you just need to stay off RCC because any thing
you say results in more "Let's destroy Frank's business" stuff,
ruining the enjoyment of the group for the rest of us and further
ruining your reputation.

After a certain point, a reasonable person realizes that there
presence is more disruptive than helpful, and just going away is the
smart thing to do. Ebay has millions of bidders why are you trying to
get a couple of more bids from the members in RCC when you have had
your entire business and website shut down on several occassions due
to antagonizing the people here.

I an honestly leary of bidding on your auctions because people have
been attacking your bidders as well as you (accusing them of being
shill, etc)

Gary

(I don't mean this in a mean way...just trying to help)
Old March 14th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil DeMayo

On Mar 14, 1:55�pm, Frank Provasek wrote:

Free shipping to RCC members
snip

Are you purposely trying to get suspended?

What was the purpose of this listing "1913 Type 2 Buffalo Nickel
Choice Unc "unapproved slab"" ?

There are so many listing violations in that auction that I can't see
it lasting 10 minutes if a certain poster here sees it.

Probably the most egregious violation is giving Barry Stuppler's name
along with his eBay ID. Ebay considers that a violation of their
prohibition on revealing user contact information (privacy policy
violation).

It doesn't matter that Barry Stuppler reveals his name in his own
auctions, nobody else can do it....anywhere....on or off of eBay.

Old April 13th 08, 09:46 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Helen Wallace

Default Nice stuff on ebay

And the items all seem to have disappeared...

Old April 27th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Devin

I just want to complain about this frankscoins guy. I saw an ad in Coin
World and the guy's website seemed legit. I collect military payment
certificates, so I signed up for ebay and signed up for paypal and bid on
about 8 of this guy's MPC's. I won 3 of them, paid by paypal, and got them
in about 3 days and I was happy about the quality. Then ebay suspended my
account for shill bidding.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...id=000devin000

So I am going back and forth trying to show ebay I dont even know this guy,
had to send my utility bills, etc...like they can't see that from my
verified paypal account!!!

Anyways when I finally got back on I found that I was late on an item I won
from another seller, but didn't know I had one because of the suspenstion.
Then templar1a gives me a negative for not paying and zap I am suspended
again.

Does ebay even want peoples business?

Old April 27th 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...&userid=000dev...

So I am going back and forth trying to show ebay I dont even know this guy,
had to send my utility bills, etc...like they can't see that from my
verified paypal account!!!

Anyways when I finally got back on I found that I was late on an item I won
from another seller, but didn't know I had one because of the suspenstion.
Then templar1a gives me a negative for not paying and *zap I am suspended
again.

Does ebay even want peoples business?

How is any of this Frank's fault?
Old April 28th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael Benveniste[_2_]

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 06:07:55 -0700 (PDT), RF
wrote:

How is any of this Frank's fault?

It isn't. "Devin" is just another one-time troll posting from an AT&T/
Prodigy dial-up account.

--
Michael Benveniste -- (Clarification required)
"The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and

Old April 28th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
H. Renfro

Does ebay even want peoples business?

No, not really. They have a secret agenda to self-destruct so they can rise
up from the ashes as a second Amazon.