Still Waiting...

Old June 13th 05, 02:23 PM
bicycle

Default Still Waiting...

Poor Charlie, wading through pages of Google. Why won't he tell us when
he's coming to Clearfield?

Old June 13th 05, 02:28 PM
bicycle

bicycle wrote:
Poor Charlie, wading through pages of Google. Why won't he tell us when
he's coming to Clearfield?

Hurry up, I have to meet with a couple of Nudos, oops, I mean
recipients at 10:30.

Old June 13th 05, 03:26 PM
tripping28track

only faggots collect watches, Bisexual...

How many watches are in your collection, hundreds ?

Does it make you feel superior when you have to go into stinking
section 8 housing developments ?

your job SUCKS ! You have to wade through the lowest of life on a
daily basis.

In the meantime, I kick back and live off old money-

ta-ta, watch-man ! You're going down, in a big way.....

Old June 13th 05, 06:22 PM
DeserTBoB

On 13 Jun 2005 07:26:30 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

only faggots collect watches, Bisexual... snip

So do I, dickwad, on a small scale. I have a Hamilton Navy deck watch
from 1941 that's more accurate than any cheap quartz. These come from
the days when the US was the leading technological and manufacturing
nation in world, which it no longer is. Call it "nostalgia!"

In the meantime, I kick back and live off old money- snip

....and commit tax fraud. By the way, Noodles, someone who lives off
of someone else's money is called a LEECH...and now you've admitted
that this is what you are...bad move, Noodles!
Old June 13th 05, 06:51 PM
bicycle

tripping28track wrote:

How many watches are in your collection, hundreds ?

Not quite

Does it make you feel superior when you have to go into stinking
section 8 housing developments ?

Why would a watch make someone feel superior?

your job SUCKS ! You have to wade through the lowest of life on a
daily basis.

And get paid very well plus a company car and gas.

In the meantime, I kick back and live off old money-

Welfare money.

ta-ta, watch-man ! You're going down, in a big way.....

More false talk from the fag of Drum, Pa.

Old June 13th 05, 07:59 PM
tripping28track

why would someone turn gay and start collecting faggot wris****ches ?

oh, a company car, what is it, a Yugo ?

I go, you go, but your car don't go...
HAHAHAHA !!

Bisexual, works doing dishes at welfare homes and being babysitter to
disowned kids- that's where his "parents offed themselves" comments
come from- he lives it, daily !!

WHAT A ****ING PATHETIC **** JOB YOU HAVE- YOUR LIFE SUCKS !

bwaahahahaha

Old June 13th 05, 08:37 PM
bicycle

They're waiting for you to call, chicken****.

Old June 13th 05, 08:55 PM
DeserTBoB

wrote:

In the meantime, I kick back and live off old money- snip

Moron..."old money" are the Philly Mainliners...or do you even know
what the Mainline is?

Only "money" you've got is what you stole from your old man after he
croaked and after he has DISOWNED YOU. REMEMBER THAT? YES...NOODLES
WAS DISOWNED BY HIS OWN FATHER! HAHAHAHAHA!

*******.
Old June 19th 05, 02:55 AM
StewieGriffin

---why would someone turn gay and start collecting faggot wris****ches
?---

No one 'turns gay', nosewad. Did you 'turn stupid'? Why are you still
adding spaces between words and punctuation?

One of the wisest minds on tv (Foxxy Brown on "Drawn Together") said
this: "Being gay is something you're born with, like brown hair or
green eyes or a dead twin."