Fwankie: Deranged crackpot or paranoid schizophrenic?

Old May 29th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

Default Fwankie: Deranged crackpot or paranoid schizophrenic?

Google Fwankie's old posts and see him spin his paranoid delusions of
persecution.
It's ebay! It's R.C.C.! It's the DAR! They're all out to get him!
See him whine about how unfair ebay's regulations are to him.
See him post under a variety of sockpuppets!
Apparently he has gender identification issues that cause him to post
as a woman!
Old May 29th 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Helen Wallace

Has Frank or Ira sued you yet for slander and interfereing with their
business? And I am sick and tired of you
claiming that I am Frank. Our business has been in Fort Worth, Texas since
1948, and I have had this
same email address since 1998. YOU are the person who is the deranged
crackpot.

Helen Wallace
R.E. Wallace Stamps & Coins

Old May 29th 08, 11:45 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

"RF" wrote in message

Google Fwankie's old posts and see him spin his paranoid delusions of
persecution.
It's ebay! It's R.C.C.! It's the DAR! They're all out to get him!
See him whine about how unfair ebay's regulations are to him.
See him post under a variety of sockpuppets!
Apparently he has gender identification issues that cause him to post
as a woman!- Hide quoted text -

The number of women over a certain age, who are active on the
internet, is about nil. Perhaps you could add some information to
assure us just who you are??? I certainly tend to suscribe to RF's
contention that you are FP in drag.

The fact that you don't offer dubious coins or commercial "come-ons"
here on RCC makes me think you are a sockpuppet, and not a coin dealer
(besides FP, that is).

oly

Fwankie caught lying RF Coins 0 May 10th 08 05:59 AM
Fwankie RF Coins 0 April 30th 08 04:03 PM
Am I being paranoid? note.boy Paper Money 3 March 25th 07 07:05 PM
Call me paranoid, but I think I smell a rat.... Wes Chormicle Coins 17 December 30th 04 08:41 PM