Alice Cooper In person

Old October 8th 05, 02:50 PM

Default Alice Cooper In person

Had backstage passes for the Alice chow in Cleveland last night. At
the aftershow, there were about 20 people back there. he signed and
chatted everyone up. I waited to go last. When I walked up my friend
who works for Alice started to introduce us, like he always does, and
Alice said "I remember Craig". He then started to sign for me as we
made small talk about the items, etc. I got six photos signed (I had
my favorite personalized), his comic book signed, and five LPS signed
along with his new CD. He personalized Killer, which had already been
signed by him in black, on the poster of him hanging and made it out
"To Craig, Just Hanging Around, Alice Cooper" Now I have all the
original stuff signed by him and the original band. Afterwards we went
to the afterparty at Cooperstown Restaurant and he signed for people
there, too. Had him sign some of the $ he throws out during the show
and one of the new menus from the restaurant. He is supposed to make
an appearance at the restaurant once a year and used this to do it, bu
this time he didn't sign for the "masses: gathered in the common area.
after he had eaten and greeted everyone in the VIP room he got up and
waved to the people in the outside area. They went nuts. His touring
staff the ushered him out to the bus and he was of to Atlantic City. I
can't complain and I know after almost 40 years in the business this
can get old. As always has been my experience he was a willing and
considerate signer. We also posed for photos. I can't wait to hit the
show in Erie, PA tomorrow.

Good Luck,
Craig

Old October 9th 05, 05:04 PM
Sue H

Nice write up. He sure signed a LOT for you... verses nothing for
anyone else. Lucky you...

Old October 10th 05, 07:39 PM

He did sign for the other people backstage and also anyone in the VIP
room. Had him sign three more things at the Erie, PA show last night
as well as two things for my son, who got to meet him for the first
time. It was also my son's first Alice show and he was in awe. Always
a good time...go if he is coming to your town and you have the chance!

Craig

Old October 13th 05, 12:54 AM
pe2

Great story on Alice!

From what I hear about him-they say he's one the most nicest rock stars
around, and really knows how to please the fans-both on stage, and off!

I'd especially love to catch him at a golf outing; they say he's a scratch
golfer!

Happy Hunting-
pe2