Back on track

Old August 3rd 06, 09:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Back on track

I am wishing for a hobby once more... devoted to ttm autographs or
information regarding related topics. Not this crap over again or
selling or posting without addresses... or helping one another or even
talking about what people are sending out!

I have just spent the morning working on images and hope to finish
tomorrow and will send about 15 more requests out. Anyone here at
least trying?
Old August 3rd 06, 09:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

I'm 2 for 8, unfortunately on my 1986 remaining Mets.

Tomorrow night-in person wrestlers...

pe2

Old August 3rd 06, 09:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Sending any others this year? I hope to reach at least 200 requests
for the year. I am about 110-125 now.

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:42:11 GMT, "pe2"
wrote:

I'm 2 for 8, unfortunately on my 1986 remaining Mets.

Tomorrow night-in person wrestlers...

pe2

FA: 2-Days, Vintage Aurora AFX Slot Car Set, Track and 12 Cars, c. 1973 fishnet General 0 June 9th 06 12:13 AM
FS: 1992 Chicago Bulls "Back To Back" World Champions License Plate J.R. Sinclair Basketball 0 January 25th 05 11:33 AM
NEW TRADE LIST Ray Morgan Baseball 0 January 20th 04 02:42 PM
Wise Wisdoms and Incidental Intellegences about 8 Track Tapes FirebirdFe 8 Track Tapes 0 October 25th 03 03:30 AM
BUYING Rookies, Autos + Game Used Cards Assorted players plus Alex Rodriguez, Piazza, Bonds, Sosa, Chipper, Ripken, Ichiro, Jeter, Clemens, Ryan, Pujols+++ SMCCI Baseball 0 August 23rd 03 12:00 AM