Bikey watched his own auctions-he was scared ****less

Old June 14th 05, 04:44 PM
tripping28track

Default Bikey watched his own auctions-he was scared ****less

From: "bicycle"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: I Don't Get It?
Date: 14 Jun 2005 06:37:11 -0700

Charlie Nudo threatened to wreak havoc with my auctions and yet
13 ended last night and I listed 10 more this morning.

This loser was watching his own auctions last night, scared ****less
someone was gonna hammer on them...that's obvious.

wake up Bikey- you're not worth the sweat someone would put into it-
God pays you back worse than anyone on the net could...

He pays you back, with that job you have to go to every day.

A quick survey of other sites you've posted on shows the same nasty,
miserable, depressing attitude you show here.

We're done with Bikey !

Old June 14th 05, 04:49 PM
tripping28track

Bikey gets around- he's trolled all the faggot bike sites !

http://www.thehelparchive.com/new-1314962-227.html

http://www.cyclingforums.com/t9185.html

http://www.cellphoneforum.net/t170901.html (this one is really funny,
his plea for cell phone help, gee, wonder why no one answered it ?? LOL
!)

http://www.cyclingforums.com/t36989.html

http://www.seriousliving.net/new-3805394-1173.html

http://www.carbs.org/showthread.php?t=457

Old June 14th 05, 05:59 PM
bicycle

From: "bicycle"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 14 Jun 2005 06:37:11 -0700

Charlie Nudo threatened to wreak havoc with my auctions and yet
13 ended last night and I listed 10 more this morning.

This loser was watching his own auctions last night, scared ****less
someone was gonna hammer on them...that's obvious.

No need to moron, you don't know a damn thing about them because you're
too DUMB to find them.

Old June 14th 05, 07:56 PM
DeserTBoB

On 14 Jun 2005 09:59:49 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

No need to moron, you don't know a damn thing about them because you're
too DUMB to find them. snip

Not only that, he's no threat, even if he did. He's too lame to know
how to hammer an auction. However, maybe some of HIS need a good
hammering!

Hey Noodles! IRS show up yet? HAHAHAHAHA
Old June 14th 05, 11:01 PM
tripping28track

..

Old June 15th 05, 04:35 AM
DeserTBoB

On 14 Jun 2005 15:01:25 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

.

Charlie Nudo = FAILURE
Old June 15th 05, 12:11 PM
trippingtoo8track

No, and they never will. stop spammng on topic FS ads

Subject: DeserTBoB ---STOP THIS SPAMMER!
From: Stephen Worth
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

:cL)j7lL#Zpsps(Mwl*a+v]p2%lIX9QgKm~}IT6[33b^o&l"L0eTAHt3lTA&OT3;*b^V

bA5EFpE}!h--hJ{$uJ^AxM,{.hb.^+9p]^BzN.kw^.j'gl7Yw#;'YwUoFZ.ChW&~@7
2}9HN&X)@
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:52:25 -0700

Would you folks in the 8track group please contain DeserTBob to your
own group. We would rather have on topic FS notices in
rec.classical.recordings than anti-spam jerks like this. If he had
taken a moment to read our group before posting to it, he would have
known that. But he'd rather spam us just like the spam he complains
about.

Old June 15th 05, 04:15 PM
DeserTBoB

On 15 Jun 2005 04:11:32 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

No, and they never will. stop spammng on topic FS ads snip

NO SPAM is "on topic." You will continue to get hammered...every
time.