Amistad?

Old June 10th 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default Amistad?

He hasn't posted here in almost a year, but has anyone heard from him in
private email lately?

James

Old June 11th 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
winwin

On Jun 10, 12:37�pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com
wrote:
He hasn't posted here in almost a year, but has anyone heard from him in
private email lately?

James

I think Larry was bothered by two things that bother a lot of us.

One is the hate speech from people like RF and Oly that is, or
should be, offensive to everyone.

The other (and perhaps related) is the collapse of the swaps
that he loved ot organize.

Old June 11th 09, 03:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

wrote:
He hasn't posted here in almost a year, but has anyone heard from
him in private email lately?

James

I think Larry was bothered by two things that bother a lot of us.

One is the hate speech from people like RF and Oly that is, or
should be, offensive to everyone.

The other (and perhaps related) is the collapse of the swaps
that he loved ot organize.

While those may well be things on r.c.c. that bothered him, he knew how to
use a killfile. I'm more concerned that I haven't had email contact with
him for a long time.

James

Old June 11th 09, 01:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

wrote:
He hasn't posted here in almost a year, but has anyone heard from
him in private email lately?

James

I think Larry was bothered by two things that bother a lot of us.

One is the hate speech from people like RF and Oly that is, or
should be, offensive to everyone.

The other (and perhaps related) is the collapse of the swaps
that he loved ot organize.

While those may well be things on r.c.c. that bothered him, he knew how to
use a killfile. �I'm more concerned that I haven't had email contact with
him for a long time.

James

Larry is doing well. I'm the provider his Philly minted Prezibux. We
just exchanged Tyler bux e-mails last night.

Jerry
Old June 11th 09, 01:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

wrote:
He hasn't posted here in almost a year, but has anyone heard from
him in private email lately?

James

I think Larry was bothered by two things that bother a lot of us.

One is the hate speech from people like RF and Oly that is, or
should be, offensive to everyone.

The other (and perhaps related) is the collapse of the swaps
that he loved ot organize.

While those may well be things on r.c.c. that bothered him, he knew
how to use a killfile. ?I'm more concerned that I haven't had email
contact with him for a long time.

James

Larry is doing well. I'm the provider his Philly minted Prezibux. We
just exchanged Tyler bux e-mails last night.

Hmm, makes me wonder if I somehow got on his fecal roster. I have a habit
of doing that lately. Anyway, thanks, Jerry, for the update.

James

Old June 11th 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

wrote:
He hasn't posted here in almost a year, but has anyone heard from
him in private email lately?

James

I think Larry was bothered by two things that bother a lot of us.

One is the hate speech from people like RF and Oly that is, or
should be, offensive to everyone.

The other (and perhaps related) is the collapse of the swaps
that he loved ot organize.

While those may well be things on r.c.c. that bothered him, he knew
how to use a killfile. ?I'm more concerned that I haven't had email
contact with him for a long time.

James

Larry is doing well. I'm the provider his Philly minted Prezibux. We
just exchanged Tyler bux e-mails last night.

Hmm, makes me wonder if I somehow got on his fecal roster. I have a
habit of doing that lately. Anyway, thanks, Jerry, for the update.

Did I really write that? Yes, I did, and I'm not proud of it. I apologize
to all who may have read it. Time for me to go on hiatus for a while.

James

Old June 11th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

Hmm, makes me wonder if I somehow got on his fecal roster. I have a
habit of doing that lately. Anyway, thanks, Jerry, for the update.

Did I really write that? Yes, I did, and I'm not proud of it. I
apologize to all who may have read it. Time for me to go on hiatus for a
while.

I'm more concerned about this post than the first one.

Old June 11th 09, 10:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

PC wrote:

Hmm, makes me wonder if I somehow got on his fecal roster. I have a
habit of doing that lately. Anyway, thanks, Jerry, for the update.

Did I really write that? Yes, I did, and I'm not proud of it. I
apologize to all who may have read it. Time for me to go on hiatus
for a while.

I'm more concerned about this post than the first one.

Thanks, I just don't want Amistad to get the wrong impression in case he
still reads here. He's been a bud for a long time.

James

Old June 11th 09, 10:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Thomas A.

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
wrote:
[...]

You're fine. Don't worry unless you start thinking something like,
oh...everyone in the world is wrong but you, for one example.

Old June 11th 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Thomas A. wrote:
Mr. Jaggers wrote:
wrote:
[...]

That was going to be the focus of my next post, but whew! you have now
stayed my reckless hand just in the nick of time.

James the Impudent

amistad [email protected] Coins 2 December 8th 07 03:43 AM
PING: AMISTAD AMIGO!! Gary Loveless Coins 1 June 25th 07 09:24 PM
Ping; Amistad [email protected] Coins 5 July 7th 06 01:35 AM
Contest Thread -- Amistad Amistad Coins 16 June 11th 06 06:42 PM