NGC Finished grading my Silver 20th Anniversary 3 Coin Sets

Old December 22nd 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bgg

Default NGC Finished grading my Silver 20th Anniversary 3 Coin Sets

They haven't been mailed back to me yet, but here's what I got:

- 5 2006 W MS 69s for the Uncs.
- 5 2006 W PF 69 Ultra Cameos for the Proofs
- 4 2006 P PF 69s and 1 2006 P PF70 for the Reverse Proofs

Old December 23rd 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
winwin

bgg wrote:
They haven't been mailed back to me yet, but here's what I got:

- 5 2006 W MS 69s for the Uncs.
- 5 2006 W PF 69 Ultra Cameos for the Proofs
- 4 2006 P PF 69s and 1 2006 P PF70 for the Reverse Proofs

Congrats, bgg, the PF-70 should more than pay for all the grading fees.

Regards, Tom

Old December 26th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bgg

I'm thinking that I should buy a MS70 unc and a PF 70 Ultra Cameo so
that I can have a set of 70s to sell on ebay. Does that seem like the
right thing to do?

Old December 27th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu

? "bgg" ?????? ??? ??????
ups.com...
They haven't been mailed back to me yet, but here's what I got:

- 5 2006 W MS 69s for the Uncs.
- 5 2006 W PF 69 Ultra Cameos for the Proofs
- 4 2006 P PF 69s and 1 2006 P PF70 for the Reverse Proofs

Congratulations, the last one is the real winner!

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Old December 28th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bgg

gogu wrote:

Congratulations, the last one is the real winner!

Thanks! My first set of 69ers is up on ebay now... Took advantage of
the 15 cent listing special.

Old December 28th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu

? "bgg" ?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...
gogu wrote:

Congratulations, the last one is the real winner!

Thanks! My first set of 69ers is up on ebay now... Took advantage of
the 15 cent listing special.

Give us a link to see how they are doing.
I hope the best for you!

Old December 28th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bgg

gogu wrote:
? "bgg" ?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...
gogu wrote:

Congratulations, the last one is the real winner!

Thanks! My first set of 69ers is up on ebay now... Took advantage of
the 15 cent listing special.

Give us a link to see how they are doing.
I hope the best for you!

Here's the link. I think that I'll definitely keep one set of 69s.
I'm not sure what the best thing to do with my one 70 is. I wonder if
one out of fifteen is par for the course.

Old December 28th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
ronrpk

On 22 Dec 2006 14:20:24 -0800, "bgg" wrote:

They haven't been mailed back to me yet, but here's what I got:

- 5 2006 W MS 69s for the Uncs.
- 5 2006 W PF 69 Ultra Cameos for the Proofs
- 4 2006 P PF 69s and 1 2006 P PF70 for the Reverse Proofs

I sent a couple sets to NGC on Tuesday. I've had good luck in the
past with other submissions, hopefully will again.

I received 2 other Anniversary sets from the Mint back in October.
Like a dummy I opened the shipping box to look at them, then a couple
of hours later it hit me what I did. Felt like Homer - doh. Couldn't
send those in.

-- Ron K
Old December 28th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu

? "bgg" ?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...
gogu wrote:
? "bgg" ?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...
gogu wrote:

Congratulations, the last one is the real winner!

Thanks! My first set of 69ers is up on ebay now... Took advantage of
the 15 cent listing special.

Give us a link to see how they are doing.
I hope the best for you!

Here's the link. I think that I'll definitely keep one set of 69s.
I'm not sure what the best thing to do with my one 70 is. I wonder if
one out of fifteen is par for the course.

Hmmm...still no bids...
Maybe the week between Christmas and new year is not a so good time to sell,
people have spend a lot of money in presents and probably their budget for
December is gone...
Hope for good bids in the next days.

rgrds

PS
Nice, big pictures, the kind I love to see on eBay!

Old December 29th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
winwin

bgg wrote:
I'm thinking that I should buy a MS70 unc and a PF 70 Ultra Cameo so
that I can have a set of 70s to sell on ebay. Does that seem like the
right thing to do?

I don't recommend buying NGC 70s for resale.

But of course it all comes down to where you buy it and how much you
pay for it.

The price fluctuations in high-grade moderns are sometimes dizzying for
the faint of heart. That's why Oly sticks to elongateds and slams
those
who take the plunge. But if you want to live in the fast lane . . .

Regards, Tom