FA: 1909 VDB Lincoln Cent PCGS MS-65 RD PQ

Old June 22nd 04, 04:21 AM
Ira Stein

Default FA: 1909 VDB Lincoln Cent PCGS MS-65 RD PQ

This really is a nice one with a "66" look. Starts at $97 w/no reserve!

See it at:

While your looking at that coin, check out several surerb Gem MS-67 Rds in 30's
and 40's Lincoln Cents I have for auction, some of which are finest known yet
quite affordable. All graded by PCGS.

Ira Stein
Old June 23rd 04, 01:48 AM
Nooker

Ira,
I know the RD means "red", what does the "PQ" stand for?

Mark

Old June 23rd 04, 04:29 AM
PCameron

"Nooker" wrote in message
Ira,
I know the RD means "red", what does the "PQ" stand for?

Premium Quality

Old June 23rd 04, 05:01 PM
WinWinscenario

Ira,
I know the RD means "red", what does the "PQ" stand for?

Pretty Qoin.

Regards,
Tom
Old June 24th 04, 01:13 AM
Nooker

but is that a description that appears on the PCGS label?

Old June 24th 04, 05:30 AM
DONDI3

In article , "Nooker"
writes:

but is that a description that appears on the PCGS label?

No, it is the opinion of the owner. I remember years ago...was it
Teletrade?...would refuse to allow you to call your coin "certified" if you
added any adjectives to the information indicated by the grading service. Now
it's commonplace for sellers to add such additional opinions of their own
to professionally graded coins.

Dondi3

DONDI enterprises. BUY, SELL, TRADE. RARE COINS & PRECIOUS METALS
Member COINNET, CSNS, ANA, INA, MOON, ILNA.
Old June 24th 04, 03:57 PM
WinWinscenario

No, it is the opinion of the owner. I remember years ago...was it
Teletrade?...would refuse to allow you to call your coin "certified" if you
added any adjectives to the information indicated by the grading service.
Now
it's commonplace for sellers to add such additional opinions of their own
to professionally graded coins.

Dondi3

Dondi, it couldn't have been Teletrade. In the first place, all of their coins
are certified, that's all they sell. In the second place, the consignor has
zero input on the description of the coin; everything is done in-house by their
"professional numismatist."

Regards,
Tom