8-Track Thursday now available in WINDOWS MEDIA from WQMA!

Old October 3rd 05, 04:39 AM
yodedude2

I understand that you are admitting that you have committed fraud for
several years, but Charlie, most of us already knew that. You were the
one who recommended and instructed everyone on how to defraud the USPS.
You were the one who admitted to making and selling fraudulent quads.
Now you admit to running a fraudulent auction for years. What price do
you put on your honesty, Charlie? 99 cents?

You know the auction is fradulent. You refuse to change it. That
speaks more about your character than ten feedbacks ever could. Or
even 100. Or 1000, or even 1,000,000. You'd still be dishonest, and
your auction listing for the homemade dubbed copy tape would still be
fraudulent. later, ron

66FOURDOOR wrote:
ps- Ron, not a single negative feedback for that tape, and I've been
selling it for years- explain why ?

Old October 3rd 05, 01:24 PM
66FOURDOOR

understand this- read my most recent ebay feedback

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback

obviously your accusations are false- a blind man could tell, your
accusations don't match my feedback on Ebay

Old October 3rd 05, 01:36 PM
66FOURDOOR

"understand" this:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

your false accusations don't match my ebay feedback- a blind man can
see you are just flaming

Old October 4th 05, 12:43 AM
yodedude2

Here are the facts:

Your auction listing is dishonest.
You know that it is dishonest.
You prefer to keep it dishonest.

These are not accusations, but facts. Look up the difference in a
dictionary if you can.

This speaks more about your character than any amount of feedback ever
could. You keep trying to divert attention from the fraud you
perpetrate with your auction because you know you are being deceitful.

I keep assuming that you have a conscience. You seem bent on proving
you don't. Prove to us all that you do have a conscience, Charlie.
Correct your listing or pull it. Or is proving you have a conscience
to much to ask of a man such as you, Charlie? What price do you put on

your honesty, Charlie? $ .49? later, ron

Old October 4th 05, 12:32 PM
66fourdoor

not according to my feedback

Old October 4th 05, 12:56 PM
yodedude2

(uproarious laughter)

Charlie, your feedback doesn't make your auction listing honest! It
wouldn't matter if you had winged feedback monkeys flying out of your
butt--your homemade dubbed copy tape auction is fraudulent, and so, by
default, are you. still chuckling, ron

Old October 4th 05, 01:35 PM
66fourdoor

what authority or power to you have, to pass judgement on someone
else's ebay auctions ?

you are hiding behind your computer, and you also shy away when I asked
you to call me- you also use a false po box number in your address,
instead of your REAL address

face it Ron- you have no credibility to pass judgement on anyone, not
while you're in HIDING.

what you are doing, just makes everyone wonder, why ARE you hiding ?

gee, I wonder why...

Old October 4th 05, 01:53 PM
66fourdoor

I'd wager 1053 feedbacks in the actual marketplace, have a lot more
credibility than your one troll voice hiding behind your computer and
fake po box number...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Old October 4th 05, 11:13 PM
yodedude2

(even more laughter) Charlie, stop! You're cracking me up!

66fourdoor wrote:
what authority or power to you have, to pass judgement on someone
else's ebay auctions ?

I have more authority to judge than you have to post fraudulent
auctions. The power that I use is called intelligence. I'm sorry
yours is lacking, along with your conscience. I've tried to help you,
but you ignorantly refused my advice. Your loss.

you are hiding behind your computer, and you also shy away when I asked
you to call me- you also use a false po box number in your address,
instead of your REAL address

face it Ron- you have no credibility to pass judgement on anyone, not
while you're in HIDING.

Sure I do. Furthermore, I have much more credibility than someone who
suggested defrauding the USPS, someone who listed 'fraud quads' for
auction, and someone who passes off homemade dubbed copies as the real
thing.

what you are doing, just makes everyone wonder, why ARE you hiding ?

gee, I wonder why...

LOL!

Once again, you unsuccessfully try to divert attention from your
fraudulent auction.

Here are the facts:

Your auction listing is dishonest.
You know that it is dishonest.
You prefer to keep it dishonest.

later, ron

Old October 4th 05, 11:15 PM
yodedude2

You'd lose that wager. This isn't about how you play kissy-face or
bully-face with you eBay customers. It's about your homemade dubbed
copy tape auction. You keep forgetting. Is your mind working okay?