74-75 Loblaws Hockey Stickers

Old February 3rd 11, 06:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
MamaDukes

Default 74-75 Loblaws Hockey Stickers

I am looking for the 1974-75 Loblaws Hockey sticker book. Actually my
husband got the book as a child and it is one of his most prize
posessions. However, he is missing some stickers. I would love to be
able to complete his collection. Is there anyone out there who could
help me do this?
Old March 12th 18, 10:57 PM
powermouse powermouse is offline
Junior Member

Stumbled upon this site and your post trying to find value of these stickers (which I found digging around a closet).....What stickers do you need? I found about a dozen strips prior to going to a show yesterday. I don't really use this site nor monitor it, but you can email me at if you wish to chat. Thx. Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaDukes View Post