Brock Lesnar Signing Success

Old November 25th 03, 08:32 AM
Ryan R.

Default Brock Lesnar Signing Success

Hi,

I had a success today by buying in advance through the mail for Brock
Lesnar's signing at Video Game Central over in Howard Beach, NY.

The signing was back on the 8th and living in CA, I was unable to attend,
so I called and while they didn't seem familiar with doing business through
the mail, they were very nice, and took my request.

Today I received my autograph, which is on a copy of his current WWE promo
which reads, "To Ryan, here comes the pain, Brock Lesnar WWE 3X Champ!"

While I normally don't like to pay for autographs, it seems like that's the
best way sometimes to get most of the WWE guys.

If anyone sees Video Game Central hosting another signing in the future, I
would recommend doing business with them. :-)

Regards to everyone,
Ryan R.
Old November 25th 03, 10:20 AM
Todd F.

Congrats! I do the samething. It never hurts to ask.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old November 25th 03, 10:40 AM
Ryan R.

"Todd F." wrote in news:vs67lma0sc7uf3
@corp.supernews.com:

Congrats! I do the samething. It never hurts to ask.

Todd F.

Thanks Todd. :-)

You aren't kidding about it never hurting to ask...

Recently Ted Dibiase did a signing for Toys 4 Tots over at West Real Estate
over in Willmington, MA. I called in hopes of doing a through the mail, and
it was interesting to say the least. :-) The people there are SO nice and
accomidating. Of course, when I offered to pay via CC or PayPal they
thought I was crazy. So, I sent them a check which was the only way we
could work it.

Again, very nice people though. :-)

Regards,
Ryan R.