thanks kevin... i appreciate it.

Old February 2nd 05, 09:25 AM
Darth Cardz

Default thanks kevin... i appreciate it.

In a message dated 2/2/2005 3:20:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Tues, Feb 1 2005 9:54 am
From:
(kevin le pore)

Hi Darth ,

I just get sick of seing the same posts slamming you every couple of
days , Id much rather read posts about Trading , collecting & heads ups
on new stuff...
I've delt with you before with no problems ,

When it comes to trades everyone takes a risk , Thats where Faith &
trust come into play

Good luck with your endevours

=============
.....i appreciate that. there are idiots out there who just blindly
believe the crap they read.. without using common sense..
i saw one idiot beamer or something who stupidly believed
that what forevernitefan was saying. there was no one else
who had dealt with me so for him to believe her considering
that she got what she paid for 6 and a half years ago.. in two
days.. he should use common sense and figure that i he and
i were interested in a trade that he shouldnt blindly believe
what he read.. why ignore the others who said they had no
problems??? think about it.
well again all i wanted to do is thank u for the kind words
and the attempt at getting this crap to stop. i wish it would
stop too.
Old February 2nd 05, 02:06 PM
kevin le pore

Hey Darth ,

I've delt with Just about every person who posts on this site , ( @ 1
time or another ) and I've never had a problem , Most of the Collectors
& the Dealers are Very Honest & Helpfull and if you ask for a refferance
their very understanding & happy to help out

I understand how negative posts can hurt your credibility , And i seem
to recall discusions on a bad traders site a while ago , I know
collectors that post who they've delt with & who they recommend , I try
to treat everyone & every trade equall , whether it's for 1 card or 100
,

My advice is if anyones suspiciuos , then Ask for a refferance , ask if
the other party will send their cards first if their worried, use a
Tracking # when shipping, be specific in your e-mails what your looking
for & expect to receive back..it always better to be safe than Sorry
later on .

I can also understand how after other people read posts they can b
suspicious , Beamers a Big Collector & A Great Guy to deal with , I've
delt with Him Too , I don't Blame him or Anyone else for being leary
when it comes to trading cards , It's all based on Trust & thats the
Hardest commodity to come by ..

This is a Hard Market to be in if yyour doing it for a living ,and loss
& theft can have a big impact so alot of people are concerned when it
comes to trading , especilly after reading negitive posts ..

I was @ the philly show last year & someone stole a whole notebook full
of autograpghed cards from 1 of the dealers and someone stole a bunch of
James Bond promos from Rittenhouse , **** like that hurts the whole
Trading card community , Dealers aren't gonna want to set up @ shows if
they think their gonna get ripped off , collectors aren't gonna post
good stuff for trade if they feel the same
way .

I do this as a Hobby & it's discourging to see the # of people that used
to be on this site drop down so much , Granted this isn't the same
quality as NSU's site , but it used to be a good spot to check out for
info on new stuff and good discusions on cards...not to mention a good
site for collectors like myself

As Far as what someone does in their own life outside the Trading
community it doesn't matter to me , as long as they hold to their end of
the bargain when it comes time to deal , I've met a LOT of Good Dealers
, Collectors , Traders & Sellers , but never yet met anyone with Wings
on their back or a halo...lol

Kevin

Kevin C. LePore
12 Sebastion Drive
Rochester , New York
U.S.A. 14625

http://community.webtv.net/kevinlepo...insComicsCards

http://community.webtv.net/kevinlepore/KevinscardList

Old February 2nd 05, 11:36 PM
Beamer

Not for nothing, but we are tired of hearing your whining too. Please
give it a rest. How long to you intend to keep this **** up. What, are
you like 6 or something? Grow the **** up and put this to bed already.
We don't give a rats ass whether or not you are who you say you are.
You apparently put the shoes on, so you are stuck wearing them.

Darth Cardz wrote:
In a message dated 2/2/2005 3:20:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,

== 2 of 2 ==

Kevin Spacey TIMP00 Autographs 1 May 5th 04 10:30 PM
Kevin Costner, Kurt Russel, Catherine Bell In Person Isuamlmbf Autographs 2 May 4th 04 11:26 PM
jeff anderson from the kevin smith movies? Ksmithfan72 Autographs 0 January 30th 04 08:30 PM
KEVIN POLLACK Update GraphRackr Autographs 1 January 5th 04 03:53 AM
Kevin J Anderson Christianmusic14 Autographs 0 November 18th 03 09:56 PM