ST: Enterprise Sea. 3 Variant Autographs

Old October 30th 04, 02:23 PM
kidtrek

Default ST: Enterprise Sea. 3 Variant Autographs

OK since we all need a discussion topic here, I put this up.
Has anyone seen (or heard about) Enterprise Sea. 3 A29 Variants, and how
rare they are?? The card is signed by Nikta Ager as Rajin
OK here's what I've seen now, seems to be 3 versions:
#1 Where she signs her name completely
#2 Where she signs her first name completely and her last name with just
"Ag"
#3 (the most mysterious) Her full name plus an "xo" underneath her name.

I now own all 3 (or will very shortly, last one is in the mail). The
whole thing for me started when I saw the "normal" #1 auto on ebay and
bought it. The very next day after winning this card I bought some packs
and again pulled her Auto (the #3 variant). Figuring that I had just won
the Auto and being a good ebay buyer, I said 'GREAT well now I'm stuck
with 2 of them". Figured maybe in the future I'd have trade bait. Then
the Auto I won came in the mail and I noticed the difference in the
signatures. Thus leading me to look to see about the variant of this card.
OK so that being said I've seen an awful lot of the #1 variant so I
would guess that the "Normal" card. Have seen very little of the #2
Variants, so I'm guessing that isn't quite common. Now the #3 Variant I
have never seen anywhere but in my hands right now, So is this now SUPER
RARE???
Anybody with any ideas or comments??

--
Kid Trek's USS Webtrader
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5973

Captain I've gotta have 20 minutes I can't change the laws of PHYSICS
Scotty to Captain Kirk

Old October 31st 04, 01:18 PM
Over_worked Mom

I'm fairly certain the one where she signed Nikita Ag, she just
trailed off her last two letters and I'm not convinced it's a
variation But, then again, who am I to say - BUT... I will have to
look around for that one with the additional phrase beneath her
name...

My question then becomes : What constitues a variation? Is it when
they sign their name on separate lines, or when they change
handwriting (print to cursive) or when they add things - hearts,
phrases, etc. Thoughts?

Old October 31st 04, 01:28 PM
Lynne Stewart

I collect CARD variations, not signature variations, but there is no doubt
there's an audience and if i had an xxoo, I'd sell and buy more cards So
far I've been tracking one line/two lines, color, thick vs. thin and little
additions...
Lynne

"Over_worked Mom" wrote in message
om...
I'm fairly certain the one where she signed Nikita Ag, she just
trailed off her last two letters and I'm not convinced it's a
variation But, then again, who am I to say - BUT... I will have to
look around for that one with the additional phrase beneath her
name...

My question then becomes : What constitues a variation? Is it when
they sign their name on separate lines, or when they change
handwriting (print to cursive) or when they add things - hearts,
phrases, etc. Thoughts?

hlink.net...