A very rare juke

Old January 7th 08, 07:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
news

Default A very rare juke

Hello, sometimes it stills happens and something rare shows up
have a look at
http://www.pinballeon.com/willjuke/ewilljuke.htm
Leon

Old January 7th 08, 08:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

news wrote:
Hello, sometimes it stills happens and something rare shows up
have a look at
http://www.pinballeon.com/willjuke/ewilljuke.htm
Leon

One could argue that the United line of jukeboxes were made by Williams
- they were made in the Williams factory, using Williams pinball parts -
and (as I understand it) the machines were made as part of a bet between
J. P. Seeburg and Harry Williams...

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com
Old January 8th 08, 12:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Doyle

Those are cute machines. Nice to find one so unmolested.

Fats Domino sounds a little fast, you might have to take a little rubber off
the upper idler wheel. This wheel can be rebuilt by thevoiceofmusic.com or
west tech services. You could also use the new brass wheel available on
eBay from Willie Bosco.

Ken D.

Old January 13th 08, 04:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken G.

That is a real neet little machine . I hope i find one some day . I just
love those type of things !

I have a small Ristoucrat 5cent jukebox 45 player . It has the same
exact amplifier as your machine does . so they must have had these made
somewhere . They almost look home made . For what they are mine sure has
big sound .
Mine had a slight hum with the volume down after all new capacitors .

What i discovered was the way they mounted that audio transformer right
next to the power transformer was causing AC magnetic fields to disturb
the audio transformer .
The cure was to turn the audio transformer on its side so its coil was
standing up position .
Sence my audio transformer had been replaced and was ugly i found a nice
one that matched the original holes and positioned it as above and 100%
of that AC hum went away .

I also have another Ristoucrat machine that is rare . Its a portable box
with a lift up lid , same typical Ristoucrat lift up changer . It has a
big huge amplifier . The whole unit is what i call an early ``DJ box ``
it has a mike jack and requires external speakers so i believe it was
used for portable public uses .