unbelievable turnaround time for signed photo

Old October 4th 04, 08:14 AM
gerald rubackin

Default unbelievable turnaround time for signed photo

Hello everyone.
Here's one for ya!
Not sure if it's one for the record books or not, but i just received from
Carl Weathers, 2 signed 8x10's from a request that i did 9+ years ago. I
sent out the request in the 1994-1995 time period. I lost track of the exact
date.

Guess he's been busy (!!), but i also appreciate his ultimate
follow-through.

All the best!
Jerry R

Old October 4th 04, 09:20 AM
Bjwebb3749

Boy, if he's been keeping requests that long, his office must be stacked so
high he hasn't seen the desk in five years! Congrats!
BJ
http://bjwebb3749.tripod.com/bjscelebritysigns/

Old October 4th 04, 09:53 AM
Todd F.

That's insane.. congrats on that success!

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old October 4th 04, 11:40 AM
dahoov2

That is definately the longest ever.... I've not seen anyone post
anything longer or on any site. Amazing!

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old October 5th 04, 12:53 AM
pe2

COOL! that beats my record of 4 years for Ken Murrow- USA Hockey! My letter
had got lost in some of his old mail!

congrats-
pe2

Old October 6th 04, 11:59 AM
gerald rubackin

Hello everyone.
Thanks for the replies.
I'm glad that i wasn't holding my breath!! I wish you all well.
Respectfully
Jerry