YIPPEE!!!!!! JOHN LENNON'S MURDERER DENIED PAROLE AGAIN!

Old October 11th 06, 03:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default YIPPEE!!!!!! JOHN LENNON'S MURDERER DENIED PAROLE AGAIN!

Dear All

I have some wonderful news to share.It is the best news that I have
heard all of the night.

Mark David Chapman,the man who murdered former Beatle John Lennon,was
denied parole again for the fourth consecutive time.The parole hearing
for him only lasted 16 minutes and it was unaminous by the powers that
be that he stay in prison.

This is great news.Again,it's the best news that I heard all day.I just
wanted to share it with all of you.

I hope that everybody in here has a wonderful evening.Sincerely Frank
R.Schoonover

Old October 11th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Bumler Gate Guard, $5.15 an hour and no benefits!

frschoonover wrote:
Dear All

I have some wonderful news to share.It is the best news that I have
heard all of the night.

Mark David Chapman,the man who murdered former Beatle John Lennon,was
denied parole again for the fourth consecutive time.The parole hearing
for him only lasted 16 minutes and it was unaminous by the powers that
be that he stay in prison.

This is great news.Again,it's the best news that I heard all day.I just
wanted to share it with all of you.

I hope that everybody in here has a wonderful evening.Sincerely Frank
R.Schoonover

That is good news. I remember on the anniversary of his death a few
years ago Noodles said he deserved to die because (in his words) "he
married a Jap".

Old October 11th 06, 04:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Bumler Gate Guard, $5.15 an hour and no benefits! wrote:
That is good news. I remember on the anniversary of his death a few
years ago Noodles said he deserved to die because (in his words) "he
married a Jap".

Hey Bumler

If he did say that,then that means that Mark David Chapman also
deserves to die too.Why?Because Chapman married a Japanese woman that
was older than him as well.Yes,Chapman married a Jap,too.The reason why
MDC married her was because she reminded him of Lennon's wife Yoko Ono.

Also,if he did say that,then,IMHO,THAT WAS REALLY STUPID OF HIM TO SAY!

Thanks for posting.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old October 11th 06, 04:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

frschoonover wrote:
Bumler Gate Guard, $5.15 an hour and no benefits! wrote:
That is good news. I remember on the anniversary of his death a few
years ago Noodles said he deserved to die because (in his words) "he
married a Jap".

Hey Bumler

If he did say that,then that means that Mark David Chapman also
deserves to die too.Why?Because Chapman married a Japanese woman that
was older than him as well.Yes,Chapman married a Jap,too.The reason why
MDC married her was because she reminded him of Lennon's wife Yoko Ono.

Also,if he did say that,then,IMHO,THAT WAS REALLY STUPID OF HIM TO SAY!

Thanks for posting.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

He says a lot of stupid things and makes many wild claims. He hates
anthing Japanese yet thinks Chinese shotguns are the cats ass.

Old October 11th 06, 04:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Bumler Gate Guard, $5.15 an hour and no benefits! wrote:
He says a lot of stupid things and makes many wild claims. He hates
anything Japanese yet thinks Chinese shotguns are the cats ass.

Hey Bumler

To be honest with you,I am not at all surprised by what you just
said.Plus,I am fully aware of all of that.I do drive a Japanese
vehicle.I drive a 1995 Geo Tracker Ragtop.It is a good vehicle and it
is still running.

Thanks again.I am signing off for now.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old October 11th 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Stereo__8

I believe when Chapman was up for parole 3 years ago, Yoko wrote a
letter to the parole board and stated she felt she would not be safe,
same with Julian and Sean, if he was paroled, and added the Chapman
himself wwould not be safe from some of John's more (ahem!) *rabid*
fans. I agree.

However, Frank, "Chapter 27" is NOT going to glorify Chapman at all-
it's going to depict him in the days leading up to the assassination.
Lindsey Lohan is in it- and I may NOT see it just for that.

Old October 11th 06, 09:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 11 Oct 2006 13:00:08 -0700, "Stereo__8"
wrote:

Lindsey Lohan is in it- and I may NOT see it just for that. snip

Ick. Who ever decided that her, The "Simpson Simpletons," and barf
Paris Hilton should be "celebrities?" None of them can even
effectively communicate in English, they're so stupid!
Old October 11th 06, 10:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Stereo__8 wrote:
I believe when Chapman was up for parole 3 years ago, Yoko wrote a
letter to the parole board and stated she felt she would not be safe,
same with Julian and Sean, if he was paroled, and added the Chapman
himself wwould not be safe from some of John's more (ahem!) *rabid*
fans. I agree.

However, Frank, "Chapter 27" is NOT going to glorify Chapman at all-
it's going to depict him in the days leading up to the assassination.
Lindsey Lohan is in it- and I may NOT see it just for that.

Stereo_8

Maybe the movie WON'T glorify Chapman at all.The point of this is that
the movie is going to give MDC more notoriety.Chapman murdered Lennon
so he could make a name for himself.He felt that he was a nobody and
that he wanted to be a somebody.So,he murdered John Lennon to be a
somebody.I agree with Yoko Ono and Paul McCartney.It's best not to even
mention his killer's name.The movie is only going to put him back in
the limelight and again,give him more notoriety,which he DOES NOT
deserve.

Regarding who is going to be in the movie,I really do not care.I am NOT
going to see it nor will I rent it when it comes to DVD.I am hoping
that the movie BOMBS and that when released on DVD,it winds up in the
bargain DVD's bin at some department store.

Thanks for posting.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old October 11th 06, 10:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

wrote:

Lindsey Lohan is in it- and I may NOT see it just for that. snip

Ick. Who ever decided that her, The "Simpson Simpletons," and barf
Paris Hilton should be "celebrities?" None of them can even
effectively communicate in English, they're so stupid!

DB

I agree.Their public relations each need a MAJOR overhaul.Both of them
should go back to school and get an education on how to effectively
communicate in English and at the same time,get an education on how to
improve their public relations,which,in of itself,SUCKS.It's a sad
shame that Hollywood has sunk to a new low.But life goes on.

Thanks for posting.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover