32 LOTS 04 HERITAGE SP'S AND VARIATIONS FA--END 4/17

Old April 14th 04, 05:53 AM
Don B

Default 32 LOTS 04 HERITAGE SP'S AND VARIATIONS FA--END 4/17

This week I am offering 32 outstanding lots on ebay. . The lots
are from the
just released 2004 Topps Heritage. .The lots are all SHORT PRINTS and
VARIATIONS with a couple of DOUBLE HEADERS. They will close on
Saturday April
17th starting at about 8:30 PM CST. See the item descriptions on
ebay for further
details .All the lots have scans. For those of you not familiar with
eBay, to find an item
click on the search button on the top of the eBay page; go to item
number slot and type
in the number ; it will take you to the item. Or just type in my
seller's ID "joltinjo" in the
sellers block to see all the items I'm offering. Below is a list of
the item numbers and a
brief description of each lot.

Item
4123357453----2004 Topps Heritage Angel Berroa SP
4123357495----2004 Topps Heritage Bo Hart SP
4123357636----2004 Topps Heritage Brad Penny SP
4123357688----2004 Topps Heritage Brad Wilkerson SP
4123357736----2004 Topps Heritage Carl Everett SP
4123357795----2004 Topps Heritage Carlos Pena SP
4123357857----2004 Topps Heritage David Ortiz SP
4123357897----2004 Topps Heritage Johnson/Schilling DOUBLE HEADER
4123357939----2004 Topps Heritage Thome/Dunn DOUBLE HEADER
4123357991----2004 Topps Heritage Eric Owens SP
4123358043----2004 Topps Heritage FLASHBACK Lot
4123358098----2004 Topps Heritage Ivan Rodriguez SP
4123358142----2004 Topps Heritage Jason Giambi VARIATION
4123358236----2004 Topps Heritage Jason Kendall VARIATION
4123358494----2004 Topps Heritage Jay Gibbons VARIATION
4123358572----2004 Topps Heritage Joe Mays SP
4123358634----2004 Topps Heritage Kaz Ishii SP
4123358684----2004 Topps Heritage Kerry Wood SP
4123358761----2004 Topps Heritage Kevin Millar SP
4123358828----2004 Topps Heritage Lance Berkman SP
4123358898----2004 Topps Heritage Luis Matos SP
4123358960----2004 Topps Heritage Marlon Byrd SP
4123359017----2004 Topps Heritage Matthew Moses SP
4123359069----2004 Topps Heritage Mike Piazza SP
4123359117----2004 Topps Heritage Moises Alou VARIATION
4123359157----2004 Topps Heritage Neal Cotts SP
4123359193----2004 Topps Heritage New Age Performers Lot
4123359253----2004 Topps Heritage Rafeal Palmeiro SP
4123359297----2004 Topps Heritage Ryan Harvey SP
4123359347----2004 Topps Heritage Ryan Klesko SP
4123359393----2004 Topps Heritage Then and Now Lot
4123359471----2004 Topps Heritage Vladimer Guerrero SP

If there are any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to
try to answer them.
Watch for more 2004 Topps Heritage Short Prints and Variations next
week. Also will
have a partial set of 1975 Topps. Thanks for looking.
Don