Rockola juke question

Old November 9th 04, 03:04 AM
SAloi29747

Default Rockola juke question

Hi Guys, I deal mostly with vids but have a chance to pick up a Rockola juke
complete and working the model is # 437. I know nothing about jukes . What
would be a fair price for me to pay for it? I don't really want it but if I can
get it for a good price I figured I could resell it on this group to someone
who would enjoy it. Please email

Thanks for your time and reply
Sebastian
Old November 9th 04, 03:20 AM
Craig Bellamy

Just one mans opinion--Its VALUE between $200 to $300 IF:

A)You can find someone who wants one.

B) Lives close enough to pick up because trucking for this is minimum $275.

Good Luck

Old November 9th 04, 08:17 PM
Charlie Maier

If you were buying it yourself to keep and enjoy, $300 is a fair
price. However if you are going to resll it, you should offer $150.
Remember, your're gonna have to put up with the peole that might want
it and then back ou, ask stupid questions, etc. Are you going to give
any warrenty? What about moving it, etc. Cleaned up, shopped, nice
looking ones I sell for $600, with a warrenty.
Charlie Maier