Fort Worth Coin Club Show this weekend

Old March 7th 05, 04:52 PM
Gary Dorman

Default Fort Worth Coin Club Show this weekend

The Fort Worth Coin Club's 51st annual show is the weekend, 9 to 3, March 12
& 13 at the Lockheed-Martin recreational center, 3400 Bryant-Irvin Drive in
Fort Worth.

More information www.fortworthcoinclub.org or call 817-444-5500

Some of the dealers scheduled to appear:

Dallas Gold and Jewelry
Fort Worth Coin Co.
Barney Welch Coins for Tomorrow
Casey Noxon - Texas Numismatic Investments
Frank Provasek Rare Coins
Fort Worth Coin Co - Michael Launi
Bill Yates Rare Coins
Bill Dafcik
J&J Coins - Fort Worth
Heritage Rare Coins
Jeff and Anna Cecil
Richard Ferber AU-AR Numismatics
Crutchfield's Currency
Jim Shively - Dallas Rare Coins
Fellowship Christian Coin Dealers
David Pike - Liberty Rare Coins
Mike Follett
McQueeny Coins
Royalty Coins
Coleman Foster
South Park Coins
Vest Pocket Coins
cointelevision.com
Blanchard & Co
Bureau of Engraving & Printing
Ron Swiney
Mike Dunnigan
Causey's Rare Coins - Mike Grant

Old March 7th 05, 05:08 PM
jim menning

m...

From: "Gary Dorman"
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.coins,dfw.forsale,alt.marketing.onl ine.ebay

I'm curious Gary. Why did you include the AMOE group in your posting
of this coin show?

jim menning

Old March 7th 05, 05:29 PM
Gary Dorman

I know a lot of people on ebay are looking for places to buy coins, jewelry,
and nick-nacks wholesale to sell on ebay, and this is a big show with 80
dealers. I thought members of your group would like to know about it. I
have nothing to sell or advertise myself.

news

From: "Gary Dorman"
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.coins,dfw.forsale,alt.marketing.onl ine.ebay

Old March 7th 05, 05:32 PM
Bob Peterson

I can't imagine a coin show being a good place to buy stuff wholesale to
sell on ebay, not from the prices I saw the last show.

. com...

From: "Gary Dorman"
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.coins,dfw.forsale,alt.marketing.onl ine.ebay

Old March 7th 05, 05:51 PM
jim menning

"Gary Dorman" wrote in message
. com...
I know a lot of people on ebay are looking for places to buy coins,
jewelry, and nick-nacks wholesale to sell on ebay, and this is a big
show with 80 dealers. I thought members of your group would like to
know about it. I have nothing to sell or advertise myself.

I think you were just trying to stir up a hornets nest again. You
know the eBay marketing group doesn't allow spam posts, it is a
discussion group.

jim menning

Old March 7th 05, 06:09 PM
Spam Hater

Old March 7th 05, 06:34 PM
Gary Dorman

What is WRONG with you people? Is usenet nothing more that malcontents and
jerks? I have received 2 emails
and a phone call from people chastizing me for making a commercial and off
topic post in THEIR newsgroup, stealing THEIR bandwidth and threatening to
have MY internet service cancelled. So it's OK for ME to waste my time and
reading and listening to THEIR rants, but if you are forced to read
something from ME its a horrible crime??

Hobby clubs are BY DEFINITION non-commercial.

This show relates to coins

This show related to the dfw area.

Many coin people sell on ebay, and many ebay people are looking for
wholesale sources to buy coins
to sell on ebay.

UseNET has become virtually UseLESS by all the netcop wannabees.

GET A LIFE.

GET A CLUE.

Old March 7th 05, 06:44 PM
Bertha

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:34:51 GMT, Gary Dorman
muttered something like:

What is WRONG with you people?

Good rule of thumb: with the possible exception of the .marketing and
..forsale groups, if you don't read it, you probably shouldn't be promoting
your sales, services, hobbies, favorite sports bar, or anything else to
it.

Follow-ups set.

-Bertha
--
"This so-called 'new religion' is nothing but a pack of weird rituals and
chants, designed to take away the money of fools. Let us say the Lord's
Old March 7th 05, 06:49 PM
Anita

wrote:

What is WRONG with you people? Is usenet nothing more that malcontents and
jerks? I have received 2 emails
and a phone call from people chastizing me for making a commercial and off
topic post in THEIR newsgroup, stealing THEIR bandwidth and threatening to
have MY internet service cancelled. So it's OK for ME to waste my time and
reading and listening to THEIR rants, but if you are forced to read
something from ME its a horrible crime??

If they were really concerned about bandwidth, they wouldn't post
anything back at all. The retorts take up far more bandwidth than the
original post does.

Anyway... thanks for the information about the Fort Worth show. We are
in San Marcos and are going to try to make it.

Anita
Old March 7th 05, 06:49 PM
Bobby Knight

wrote:

What is WRONG with you people? Is usenet nothing more that malcontents and
jerks? I have received 2 emails
and a phone call from people chastizing me for making a commercial and off
topic post in THEIR newsgroup, stealing THEIR bandwidth and threatening to
have MY internet service cancelled. So it's OK for ME to waste my time and
reading and listening to THEIR rants, but if you are forced to read
something from ME its a horrible crime??

Hobby clubs are BY DEFINITION non-commercial.

This show relates to coins

This show related to the dfw area.

Many coin people sell on ebay, and many ebay people are looking for
wholesale sources to buy coins
to sell on ebay.

UseNET has become virtually UseLESS by all the netcop wannabees.

GET A LIFE.

GET A CLUE.

The Clue, Gary is what you posted:

Some of the dealers scheduled to appear:

clip 28 commercial coin dealer's names.

It's SPAM. Whine all you want, but if you keep it up, your ISP WILL
bust you. It would help if you knew anything about Usenet.
bk