Penman Ink

Old December 2nd 04, 12:53 AM
don

Default Penman Ink

Ada Ma,
Take a look at www.websterspenshop.co.uk and navigate your way to the
refills page for Parker. They have Penman ink listed in Ebony, Mocha, Ruby
and Emerald but also state that it is not for shipment outside GB. Period.
I found the ink at another site that would ship to the US but for 35 pounds
sterling (that's just for the shipping). The ink is priced at a premium as
well. Are you going to England anytime soon? :)
don

Old December 3rd 04, 04:53 PM
Ada Ma

Hi Don,

Sorry to let you down but I live in Scotland (not England but close enough!) so
I can't be of much help to you! Can you ask Websters to send the ink by surface
mail? I don't understand why - it's much cheaper to fly ink over to UK from the
States than to do it the other way round.

I actually bought from Websters when their site was first being posted on Zoss
list more than 2.5 years ago. Back then they had these multipacks for 50 pounds
with 12 bottles of penman ink - I think you get 3 Ebony and 3 Sapphire and 2
bottles each of the other colours in each pack. They haven't priced the ink at
a premium though, it has always been priced above 4 pounds. I think it was 4.50
when when I bought my first bottle of ruby back in the early 90s.

Ada