Kelly Mcgillis

Old March 24th 04, 08:28 PM
postal1969

Default Kelly Mcgillis

Anyone ever send to her via mail? She will be doing a play in Milwaukee this
upcoming week and plan to send a pic via venue. Is she good about signing?

Thanks

Postal

Old March 24th 04, 08:36 PM
Robert de Ridder

I sent to her play in Philadelphia, but have had no reply yet.

"postal1969" schreef in bericht

Old March 25th 04, 01:30 AM
TRDTRIX

Anyone ever send to her via mail? She will be doing a play in Milwaukee this
upcoming week and plan to send a pic via venue. Is she good about signing?

She used to go through Studio Fan Mail

TRD
Old March 26th 04, 01:43 PM
TRDTRIX

Anyone ever send to her via mail? She will be doing a play in Milwaukee this
upcoming week and plan to send a pic via venue. Is she good about signing?

There have been reports of her signing items sent C/O The Graduate which she
is currently appearing in I believe it just closed in NY

TRD
Old March 26th 04, 02:55 PM
Keith A. Jakubowski

TRDTRIX wrote:

Anyone ever send to her via mail? She will be doing a play in Milwaukee this
upcoming week and plan to send a pic via venue. Is she good about signing?

There have been reports of her signing items sent C/O The Graduate which she
is currently appearing in I believe it just closed in NY

It actually just closed in Philadelphia. I got my photo back from her
yesterday.

Here is her schedule for The Graduate:

Philadelphia March 16-21, 2004 Merriam Theatre
New Haven, CT March 23-28, 2004 Shubert Theatre
Milwaukee March 30-April 4, 2004 Marcus Center
Providence, RI April 13-18, 2004 Providence P.A.C.
Hartford, CT April 20-25, 2004 The Bushnell
TBA April 27-May 9, 2004
Nashville May 11-16, 2004 Tennessee P.A.C.
TBA May 25-30, 2004
Detroit June 1-20, 2004 Fisher Theatre
Charlotte, NC June 22-27, 2004 Ovens Auditorium

Keith
http://autographs.keithjakubowski.net
http://photos.keithjakubowski.net
Old March 26th 04, 05:41 PM
postal1969

Thanks so much for replys sound like I'll try and hope for the best

postal1969
"Keith A. Jakubowski" wrote in message
TRDTRIX wrote:

[...]

Kelly McGillis in Washington DC Rich Autographs 0 March 24th 04 06:00 PM
kelly lebrock need addy! Randy Summers Autographs 2 February 18th 04 10:00 PM
Kelly LeBrock Mark S. Autographs 1 December 29th 03 06:51 AM
Auction - Kelly Brook - British model/TV presenter.... autographed photo. Matthew George Autographs 0 September 12th 03 10:28 PM
Gene Kelly, Sally fields, Madonna; FF Autographs 0 August 24th 03 05:54 PM