This week's successes

Old February 15th 04, 08:26 AM
Dan C

Default This week's successes

Hi all,

This week brought my first successes for February! I got Jorja Fox, but the
photo was extremely messed up in the mail, folded and wrinkled. I also got
back a Rachel Weisz request sent back in 2001, so that was quite a surprise
as I had given up on that one. Scans and info are on my site if interested.
Also, as I'm home from college this week all the scans from previous
successes are now up as well! Good luck!

Daniel
http://www.focussimulation.com/dan

Old February 15th 04, 04:26 PM
Robert de Ridder

"Dan C" schreef in bericht
Hi all,

This week brought my first successes for February! I got Jorja Fox, but

the
photo was extremely messed up in the mail, folded and wrinkled. I also got
back a Rachel Weisz request sent back in 2001, so that was quite a

surprise
as I had given up on that one. Scans and info are on my site if

interested.
Also, as I'm home from college this week all the scans from previous
successes are now up as well! Good luck!

Funny how she signs her name as Joja Fox

Old February 15th 04, 05:18 PM
Dan C

haha yea it does kind of look like that, but I'm thinking the "r" is
connected to the o and j. I've noticed that over the past few months her
signatures has become increasingly sloppy and not as clear as it used to be.

. nl...

Old February 16th 04, 01:00 AM
Bcoton

Hey Daniel,

I noticed on your website (which is really terrific, btw) that you used the
american address for Ms. Weisz. Maybe that is why it took so long. There seem
to have been faster replies with her london agency (of course anything is
faster than 2001!)
Old February 16th 04, 02:19 AM
Barefootmk

funny considering she lives in l.a.
Old February 16th 04, 11:23 PM
Bcoton

Ummm....pretty much every brit star has a home in LA. But I assure she has a
flat in London.

This Week's Successes CraigAK62 Autographs 3 February 15th 04 08:26 PM
SuCCeSSeS = 01/10 Todd F. Autographs 4 January 12th 04 02:01 AM
SuCCeSSeS - TTM Todd F. Autographs 0 January 4th 04 06:53 PM
SUCCESSES Celebrity Direct Entertainment - Cord G. Coslor Autographs 1 January 3rd 04 07:50 PM
Arizona Fall League successes Jay Mankey Autographs 0 October 19th 03 08:40 AM