Bi-annual post of successes

Old November 13th 05, 09:36 PM
S P

Default Bi-annual post of successes

Here are my successes for the last six months. Much has been made of
"lurkers" and infrequent contributors. I guess I could be considered both. I
check the newsgroup everyday at the same time I check my email. I'm online
about ten minutes a day. I have two jobs, a wife and four kids to keep me
busy otherwise. Every once in a while like today, when I have a few extra
minutes, I post my successes. It looks like this happens about every six
months. Sorry. Here are my successes. If you want the addresses or
additional information about a particular autograph, email me.

CELEBRITY
Maria Shriver

Maggie Smith

Shirley Jones

Doug Davidson

Bea Arthur

Rue McClanahan

Julie Nixon Eisenhower

Tricia Nixon Cox

Jaclyn Smith

James Garner

Sandra Day O'Connor

Chris Kennedy (Bobby's son)

Matthew Kennedy (Bobby's son)

Willie Nelson

RETIRED MLB

Dick Bosman

Dave Eiland

Phil Cavaretta

Tom Brennan

Von Hayes

Johnny Pesky

Bob Doerr

Bucky Dent

Billy Virdon

Dave "Boo" Ferriss

Whitey Ford (fee)

Alan Trammell

Yogi Berra (fee)

CURRENT MLB

Scott Sauerbeck

Jose Hernandez

Ben Broussard

Casey Blake

RETIRED NFL

Bill Willis

Tim Spencer

Raymont Harris

Pete Johnson

Bo Scott

Kim Bokamper

Earl Campbell

Roosevelt Grier

Donny Anderson

Eric Metcalf

Alphonso Carreker

Gene Washington

Sammy Winder

Bill Van Heusen

Jim Everett

Steve Watson

Frank "Bucko" Kilroy

Roger Brown

Chester Marcol

Steve Wright

Bill Maas

Bobby Dillon

Dermontti Dawson

Bill Arnsparger

Gale Gillingham

Sam Madison

Barney Chavous

Jimmy Orr

Triandos Luke

Dave Wilcox

Charlie Waters (small fee)

Gene Hickerson

Ted Fritsch

Allen Jacobs

Gary Larsen

Frank Gifford (fee)

Randall McDaniel

Jerry Kramer

Frank Gatski

Fred Bruney

Marlin Briscoe

Chuck Bednarik

Pete Retzlaff

Craig Morton

CURRENT NFL
Dustin Fox

Mike Vrabel

Mike Nugent

Marquis Cooper

Courtney Brown

CURRENT NCAA FOOTBALL

Drew Stanton

Drew Tate

Kevin O'Connell

Cody Hodges

Omar Jacobs

Josh Betts

Kellen Clemens

Phil Horvath

Joe Ayoob

Darrell Hackney

Bryan Cupito

Alex Brink

Tyrell Sutton

Albert Young

Trinity Dawson

Yvenson Bernard

Jim Tressel

Urban Meyer

FORMER NCAA FOOTBALL
Bobby Pruett

Dave Brungard

John Cooper

HOCKEY

Gordie Howe

Jack O'Callahan

OLYMPICS
Roger Bannister

NBA

George Karl

Swen Nater

Joe, thanks for your posts!

Sean

Need Cash For Your Hobby sirray Football (US) 0 January 17th 05 08:05 PM
FS - a few more items Dogger Football (US) 0 November 21st 04 10:22 PM
FS - some oddball stuff Dogger Hockey 0 November 13th 04 05:03 PM
FS - Post Cereal items - Hky & Baseball The Dogger Hockey 0 November 11th 03 10:50 PM
it really works Kelsibutt Paper Money 0 September 27th 03 11:16 PM