something to think about

Old June 15th 05, 11:41 PM
8 tracker from hell

Default something to think about

regarding these recent threads about charley nudo living in a gated
community & the immature way he handles himself online makes me think that
we are not dealing with a adult in the first place. i have come to the
conclusion that noodles is a unsupervised, adolescent smart assed punk kid
who does not get any kind of disipline from his parents at all.

there is no way, that charley owns that property.

first hand, to own property in a gated community, the owner would either
have to be 1. retired, with a good pention from a company that he / she has
worked most of their life. they would have to have the income to sustain
the property taxes, upkeep, & the other expenses involved.

2. the owner has to have a job making at least $35,000 - $50,000 a year
minimum to be able to afford that property.
most people who has that kind of job cannot act the way charley does.

methinks, ol chuckles is a punk kid who lives with his mommy & daddy & goes
on the family computer whenever there is no one watching him.

i have a idea, just forward every post he makes to as
well as C.C. it to
.
eventually, his parents might see one of those emails & pull his computer
privileges.

--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.
Old June 16th 05, 01:10 AM
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:41:29 -0400, 8 tracker from hell
wrote:

methinks, ol chuckles is a punk kid who lives with his mommy & daddy & goes
on the family computer whenever there is no one watching him. snip

You know, that'd be a low blow...here we've been fighting some
snotnose for seemingly ages. Although, I must say your theory has
validity indeed, as it neatly explains all of Noodles' childish
behavior! We'll know more after the "Beech Mountain Caper" coming up
soon!

i have a idea, just forward every post he makes to as
well as C.C. it to
.
eventually, his parents might see one of those emails & pull his computer
privileges. snip

....and give him a spanking!

dB
Old June 16th 05, 01:17 AM
bicycle

8 tracker from hell wrote:
[...]

I'm not sure a punk kid would be dumb enough to try and sell an old
Beta movie starring Farrah Fawcett. You'd have to be an old, senile
******* to think someone would buy that piece of crap.

Another Nudo DUD auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41676&item=6404378 071&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Old June 16th 05, 02:51 AM
8 tracker from hell

bicycle wrote:

I'm not sure a punk kid would be dumb enough to try and sell an old
Beta movie starring Farrah Fawcett. You'd have to be an old, senile
******* to think someone would buy that piece of crap.

Another Nudo DUD auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41676&item=6404378 071&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

in chuckles case, i believe he IS dumb enough.

Old June 16th 05, 03:42 AM
8 tracker from hell

wrote:

methinks, ol chuckles is a punk kid who lives with his mommy & daddy &
goes on the family computer whenever there is no one watching him. snip

You know, that'd be a low blow...here we've been fighting some
snotnose for seemingly ages. Although, I must say your theory has
validity indeed, as it neatly explains all of Noodles' childish
behavior! We'll know more after the "Beech Mountain Caper" coming up
soon!

well, personally, i know of a couple of punk 13 year olds in my neighborhood
who talks & acts just like noodles. this is the only logical explaination i
could think of. i have never, ever met a adult who acted like charley.
i am looking forward to the "beech mountain caper"

B.T.W. has anyone done a google image search on his address yet. from what i
have read from other posters, it does a very good job of showing arial
photos during the daylight hours.

i have a idea, just forward every post he makes to
as well as C.C. it to
.
eventually, his parents might see one of those emails & pull his computer
privileges. snip

...and give him a spanking!

dB

i dont think we will be that lucky, because of the way he acts, i dont think
his parents disipline him at all.

Old June 16th 05, 04:27 AM
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:51:55 -0400, 8 tracker from hell
wrote:

bicycle wrote:

I'm not sure a punk kid would be dumb enough to try and sell an old
Beta movie starring Farrah Fawcett. You'd have to be an old, senile
******* to think someone would buy that piece of crap.

Another Nudo DUD auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41676&item=6404378 071&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

in chuckles case, i believe he IS dumb enough. snip

Look at the sticker on it! It's an old RENTAL cassette! More Nudo
FRAUD..."excellent condition," he say in his FRAUD description.
Anyone with any brains would know that old rental cassettes are WORN
OUT...just like the WORN OUT PIECE OF CRAP that Noodles pawned off on
me as being a legit copy of "So Wrong They're Right!"

Now we come full circle to Noodles' continual perpetration of fraud.

dB
Old June 16th 05, 06:29 AM
hucktunes™ ©

Wasn't that my first post to you guys? That's what it seemed like to
me. A 13 year old kid. I'm sorry, Desert Bob that I originally thought
that of you, too. I just kinda stumbled into a hornets nest. A kid like
that with no supervision can sure wreck havoc on a group.

Old June 16th 05, 06:43 AM
DeserTBoB

On 15 Jun 2005 22:29:46 -0700, "hucktunes™ ©"
wrote:

Wasn't that my first post to you guys? That's what it seemed like to
me. A 13 year old kid. I'm sorry, Desert Bob that I originally thought
that of you, too. I just kinda stumbled into a hornets nest. A kid like
that with no supervision can sure wreck havoc on a group. snip

Many who've known Noodles for years seem not to buy into that theory,
though. I'm still sticking to my idea that he's a paranoid delusional
petty criminal making money defrauding people on eBay. We'll know
after this weekend.

By the way...no 13 year old can match my spelling and grammar, not
these days, anyway!

dB
Old June 16th 05, 01:35 PM
Gunner

you guys are way off...saying a 13 year old can kick your butt like
that...what does that say about yourself ?

a kid can kick all 4 of your asses, single handedly ?

what kind of girly-men are you ?

Old June 16th 05, 05:54 PM
tripping28track

what's "arial" ??

oh, you mean "aerial"

man, you can even spell the English language, you are STUPID.