Gated Community and "Armed Guards".

Old June 15th 05, 10:03 PM
bicycle

Default Gated Community and "Armed Guards".

Scroll to the bottom of this page and read about how things really are
in Noodle's neighborhood. I like how on the weekends there are no
security patrols and non-residents come into the community to visit the
"open to the public" bar! What security! Also read how the resident are
complaining because they don't even have a gate!

Scroll to "Share your News or Views"

http://www.beechmt.com/

You gotta love this excerpt:

"vehicles that come into our community that do not have the
proper stickers just drive past the guard and wave. When that happens
what do the guards do? There is one guard in particular that no matter
when I drive into the development he is on the phone. Some of the
guards just sit in the chair and do not even move."

Maybe they're too busy cleaning their guns!

Old June 16th 05, 02:01 PM
tripping28track

that will all change, when I give them your email, you dumb ass

Old June 16th 05, 03:43 PM
bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
that will all change, when I give them your email, you dumb ass

Oh yeah, they'll put up a gate because you gave them someones email.
RIGHT!!!

Old June 16th 05, 03:53 PM
trippingtoo8track

well, come on in then, see what happens

Old June 16th 05, 04:26 PM
tripping28track

come right in then, see what happens- they would love to arrest you

Old June 16th 05, 05:52 PM
DeserTBoB

On 16 Jun 2005 08:26:08 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

come right in then, see what happens- they would love to arrest you snip

Yeah, Bike...don't forget to wave at the "security guard" as you drive
past! LMAO

Old June 16th 05, 10:48 PM
tripping28track

yeh, sure, come on in, see what happens...

Old June 16th 05, 11:02 PM
DeserTBoB

On 16 Jun 2005 14:48:34 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

yeh, sure, come on in, see what happens... snip

Yeah...he'll see Noodles in diapers, soaking them! HAHAHAHA

You're tagged, Noodles! You LOSE!
Old June 18th 05, 03:23 AM
tripping28track

idle threats- as usual...

all talk, no action from you

you actually bore me lately !

he

AVOID DESERTBOB- he fits these categories

Opinion survey of BOB SCARBOROUGH, Lancaster, Pa. aka DESERTBOB

A duelist:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Em=AD=AD...m/duelists.htm

A Rat: http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Em=AD=AD...orshtm/rat.htm

A Troller: