Weekend in Jim Thorpe, PA.

Old June 28th 05, 01:24 AM
Frugal Joe

archive
"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gunner wrote:
enjoy your trip- don't be surprised when you are "delayed" at the Quail
Hollow office by the state police, Butler Twp Police, and Beech Mt.
Intrepid Detective Agency.

Why would I stop at the Qual Hollow office? What happened to the
Charlie Nudo who was going to kick my ass, get me fired from my job and
all that?

you're on !

I'm on vacation. Deal with it.

and I will also inform all realtors in the area showing property of
your intentions- and give them copies of your harassing emails

I never sent any emails. My ISP's server will show that. DUH!.

No need a realtor since I'm a member.

Old June 28th 05, 01:29 AM
Frugal Joe

"G.T." wrote in message

"Frugal Joe" wrote in message
archive

****ing moron.

right back at ya

Old June 28th 05, 01:36 AM
Frugal Joe

"G.T." wrote in message

"Frugal Joe" wrote in message

"G.T." wrote in message

"Frugal Joe" wrote in message
archive

****ing moron.

right back at ya

****ing moron.

Greg

ditto to you

Old June 28th 05, 04:39 AM
DeserTBoB

On 27 Jun 2005 06:21:41 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

gee, wonder why Ricky White pulled this post you found, FG...

nice work...

(laughter...) snip

I see Noodles has a new "imaginary friend" to play with. Too bad
they're both seriously ill mental cases!

Old June 29th 05, 01:13 AM
Frugal Joe

wrote:

gee, wonder why Ricky White pulled this post you found, FG...

nice work...

(laughter...) snip

I see Noodles has a new "imaginary friend" to play with. Too bad
they're both seriously ill mental cases!

yeah...better watch out, someone might come to your house

Old June 29th 05, 04:06 AM
StewieGriffin

---yeah...better watch out, someone might come to your house ---

That's it- it was fun while it lasted- I'm out of this bull****. I
don't need any stalker(s).

Take care, Nudo, you need it. I'm gone now.

Old June 29th 05, 01:56 PM
trippingtoo8track

You never should have stuck your nose in DesertBob's ****-ass flame
war, that didn't concern you in the first place.

Old June 29th 05, 03:33 PM
DeserTBoB

On 29 Jun 2005 05:56:37 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

You never should have stuck your nose in DesertBob's ****-ass flame
war, that didn't concern you in the first place. snip

Not a flame war. "Flame wars" are something that mental cases sit at
home and do to each other, day after day, mainly because of unreal
reasons. My reasoning is clear...to deprive you of Usenet spamming,
eBay sales and to show the world that you're a paranoid delusional nut
bag. And, it has worked.

Old June 29th 05, 09:43 PM
trippingtoo8track

yes, it is clear, you lose, again...