hmmm...I could just email these guys with Fudgesicle's posts...

Old June 13th 05, 08:08 PM
tripping28track

Default hmmm...I could just email these guys with Fudgesicle's posts...

http://www.dpw.state.pa.us/

guess I'll be busy cutting and pasting all week- have to create a nice,
accurate profile of Bicycle...calling his clients white trash...

and selling on ebay...

and not working all day...

soundsl like he may lose his job !

Old June 13th 05, 08:28 PM
bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
http://www.dpw.state.pa.us/

guess I'll be busy cutting and pasting all week- have to create a nice,
accurate profile of Bicycle...calling his clients white trash...

and selling on ebay...

and not working all day...

soundsl like he may lose his job !

Go for it. I'm sure they know who "bicycle" is! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old June 14th 05, 01:24 PM
tripping28track

enjoy explaining it in your next yearly review...a fag who collects
watches and sells on ebay, not too hard to figure out !

Old June 14th 05, 02:23 PM
bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
enjoy explaining it in your next yearly review...a fag who collects
watches and sells on ebay, not too hard to figure out !

We don't have "yearly reviews" fudgepacker.

I'm still working, still posting and still waiting for chicken****
Charlie Nudo to back up his threats! BAWK! BAWK!

Old June 14th 05, 04:00 PM
tripping28track

if you're working, what are you doing posting on the net this morning
??

some job you have ! part time hours wiping ****ty welfare ass...

Old June 14th 05, 08:05 PM
bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
if you're working, what are you doing posting on the net this morning

What part of being on salary and only having to work 5 or 6 hours a day
are you having trouble with? Some weeks I only work 12 or 15 hours
total and get paid for 40. Don't be so jealous, welfare recipient.

Old June 14th 05, 09:22 PM
DeserTBoB

On 14 Jun 2005 12:05:02 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

What part of being on salary and only having to work 5 or 6 hours a day
are you having trouble with? Some weeks I only work 12 or 15 hours
total and get paid for 40. Don't be so jealous, welfare recipient. snip

Ask Noodles about his "old money!" From what he brags, people would
think he's a Philly Mainliner! Of course, we know differently.

dB
Old June 29th 05, 03:51 AM
StewieGriffin

---enjoy explaining it in your next yearly review...a fag who collects
watches and sells on ebay, not too hard to figure out ! ---

Dear ****face-

A 'fag' is someone who likes to have sex with men, NOT collect watches.
Didn't anyone explain to you just what sex is? I feel sorry for your
clients.

Much love,
Stewie

HEY GUYS MAKE EASY MONEY TO SPEND ON WHATEVER YOU FANCY BUT YOU MUST BE HONEST FOR IT TO WORK [email protected] Paper Money 0 February 15th 05 01:16 PM
21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula NeoOne Coins 0 January 3rd 05 10:38 AM
21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula NeoOne Coins 0 January 3rd 05 03:49 AM
FREE MONEY tryscore Coins 0 January 1st 05 07:06 AM
ebay - Change of eBay id email ????? Varshney Coins 4 November 11th 03 08:31 PM