Frugal Joe = NudoFraud

Old June 27th 05, 06:48 PM
8 tracker from hell

Default Frugal Joe = NudoFraud

well, i believe ole nudofraud finally learned about free anomonous news
servers to use as another identity (or two).
still his own posting style.
i am getting a kick out of all of his childish "archive" postings. i guess
that the little **** doesent know that most other postings from other nntp
sources are automatically archived by goo-goo groopz.
he is using http://www.x-privat.org .
i guess we can call him a FORIEGN SCUMBAG now.

--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.
Old June 29th 05, 02:09 PM
trippingtoo8track

you dumb dick- you're WRONG, again...FG is from the Frugal Living NG-
an old enemy of Ricky White

whatsamatter, one guy on my side scares your ass, doesn't it...

go change your tampon.

Old June 29th 05, 02:11 PM
trippingtoo8track

just like there was NO WAY I could live in a gated community- NO WAY
this and NO WAY that...you guys have no clue...well wake up, smell the
coffee- you're dealing with someone far more capable than you think

Old June 29th 05, 03:16 PM
DeserTBoB

On 29 Jun 2005 06:09:33 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

you dumb dick- you're WRONG, again...FG is from the Frugal Living NG-
an old enemy of Ricky White

whatsamatter, one guy on my side scares your ass, doesn't it...

go change your tampon. snip

Your continued loony antics have killed this NG, but good. Time to
close it down.

Old June 29th 05, 03:23 PM
DeserTBoB

On 29 Jun 2005 06:11:28 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

just like there was NO WAY I could live in a gated community- NO WAY
this and NO WAY that...you guys have no clue...well wake up, smell the
coffee- you're dealing with someone far more capable than you think snip

Yeah yeah yeah, Noodles...another attempt by a low IQ mental case to
proove himself to the world, we know.

There will be no peace with Chuckie Noodles still around.
Old June 29th 05, 09:45 PM
trippingtoo8track

my IQ is over 100 DoucheBob, unlike your faked IQ, which reads about
average to me...

Old June 30th 05, 02:15 AM
Frugal Joe

wrote:

you dumb dick- you're WRONG, again...FG is from the Frugal Living NG-
an old enemy of Ricky White

whatsamatter, one guy on my side scares your ass, doesn't it...

go change your tampon. snip

Your continued loony antics have killed this NG, but good. Time to
close it down.

look in the mirror knucklehead

Old June 30th 05, 03:45 AM
tripping28track

wrote:

you dumb dick- you're WRONG, again...FG is from the Frugal Living NG-
an old enemy of Ricky White

whatsamatter, one guy on my side scares your ass, doesn't it...

go change your tampon. snip

Your continued loony antics have killed this NG, but good. Time to
close it down.

look in the mirror knucklehead

if he did, he probably keel over and die from the sight of himself...

2 dogs in that little house, that place must smell nice...