Tech Help: Late Model Rowe

Old October 5th 03, 02:16 AM
Tony P

Default Tech Help: Late Model Rowe

I'm usually pretty good on these..have fixed tons and parted out
tons...

I bought 3 rowe hideaways today, and 12 WRE wallboxes. Two are all the
R-85-88 style computers...teh other one is the smaller r89-92
computer. I can get everything to work in the one older style hideaway
when hooked up to a wallbox, but the turntable will not start. Tried
all three mechs, no good. I'm having a real hard time believing that
all three TT motors are bad.

Ideas? What's the voltage of that motor? AC or DC? Checking with meter
in play mode is next.

Lots of good parts here too if anyone needs them before they hit ebay.
Everything seems to be working...except for these damn TT motors!
Tony
Old October 5th 03, 03:56 AM
BOBAKER147

what are you asking for a wallbox?
Old October 5th 03, 02:58 PM
Tony P

Alrighty now...great information! Going to play today and see if I can
get this operation going.

Bob, these wallboxes are beautiful. They still have the rowe locks in
them, but I do not have the keys. Mechs and coin trays included. $50
each for the best ones I have.
Tony
Old October 6th 03, 01:37 AM
Tony P

Broken wire in the harness....thanks for the help!
Tony

Sad Day in Grand Rapids, Michgan The G Man Juke Boxes 6 September 6th 03 01:12 AM
tech: error code on a 1990 rowe cd 100 brian Juke Boxes 1 August 23rd 03 12:38 PM
Wanted: Rowe R-87 schematics Russel Willoughby Juke Boxes 2 August 8th 03 05:04 AM
Rowe AMI Amp Help! Tom Juke Boxes 2 July 30th 03 05:21 PM
Rowe JAO-200 Bandstand selection stopping problem KLR Juke Boxes 4 June 29th 03 09:55 AM