Gold Sovereigns

Old May 12th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Gold Sovereigns

gogu wrote:

? "Mike" ?????? ??? ??????
. ..

The 1918-I seems to sell nicely...

Do they reach, say $180.00 today?

Sometimes.. depends on the day/seller I guess. They really sell well if
your name is goldbergcoin

rest sells for bullion +/- some, usually shipping on eBay.

Even the Australian P Sovereigns?
I've always thought the sell better...

If you sell to Aussies, yes. The ones you have are common, so no one
will (should?) beat themselves silly to get them.

Hmmm ... in that case I think it's better to sell them to my local
jeweler...
But I hate to sell them for bullion, I'd like to see them in the hands of a
collector...
Oh, decisions, decisions...

How do you know what happens to them after you sell them on ebay? Just
think in terms of money, not coins.

Mike
Old May 12th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

gogu wrote:

You are right but I am not a seller and I have "feelings" for my coins:-)
I would like to find them a good house...

Ah, well, then you have different problem

Mike
Old May 15th 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

? "Mike" ?????? ??? ??????
gogu wrote:

You are right but I am not a seller and I have "feelings" for my coins:-)
I would like to find them a good house...

Ah, well, then you have different problem

Yeah, one that my shrink and my wife will never understand;-)

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Mike

Old May 16th 06, 12:09 AM posted to soc.culture.greek,rec.collecting.coins,soc.culture.romanian

gogu wrote:
? "Mike" ?????? ??? ??????
gogu wrote:

You are right but I am not a seller and I have "feelings" for my coins:-)
I would like to find them a good house...

Ah, well, then you have different problem

Yeah, one that my shrink and my wife will never understand;-)

Koku thinks he has a shrink !

*LMFAO*

What a basket case

Old May 16th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

gogu wrote:
? "Mike" ?????? ??? ??????

Ah, well, then you have different problem

Yeah, one that my shrink and my wife will never understand;-)

Unless this happens to be a picture of you there shouldn't be too big of
a problem.

http://www.goldseitenforum.de/attach...a5720165c7981f

Mike
Old May 16th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Tue, 16 May 2006 07:51:07 -0600, Mike wrote:
gogu wrote:
? "Mike" ?????? ??? ??????

Yeah, one that my shrink and my wife will never understand;-)

Unless this happens to be a picture of you there shouldn't be too big of
a problem.
http://www.goldseitenforum.de/attach...a5720165c7981f

My oh my oh my. Problems like that, I'd like to give a shot at dealing
with.
Old May 16th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

? "Mike" ?????? ??? ??????
. ..
gogu wrote:
? "Mike" ?????? ??? ??????

Ah, well, then you have different problem

Yeah, one that my shrink and my wife will never understand;-)

Unless this happens to be a picture of you there shouldn't be too big of a
problem.

LOL
It's not me in the picture; my "affection" to my coins is purely numismatic,
in my life I am rather a "spender" than a Scrooge:-)))
I love my coins as collectables not for their value!
I would feel bad to know that someone bought a, say old golden coin from me
and then ... melted it!
I regard them as precious pieces of history, not like $$$...
Nice picture though:-)))

Old May 16th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Ο "Dave Hinz" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
On Tue, 16 May 2006 07:51:07 -0600, Mike
wrote:
gogu wrote:
? "Mike" ?????? ??? ??????

Yeah, one that my shrink and my wife will never understand;-)

Unless this happens to be a picture of you there shouldn't be too big of
a problem.
http://www.goldseitenforum.de/attach...a5720165c7981f

My oh my oh my. Problems like that, I'd like to give a shot at dealing
with.

:-)))
You may be surprised but such problems are far greater than those of the
average Joe...
Have you ever thought how much of a sleep a wealthy person has, thinking all
the time if his investment is going up or down?...
Or thinking what to do to raise the rendering of his investment?...
Or to constantly think what to do in order his business to stay wealthy and
not to be overcome by competitors?...
Have you ever thought the horror of what to do with a large sum of money you
have available and have not a clue what to do with it?...
And these are only a few problems a wealthy person has to confront with...
No Sir, it's not easy at all...

Old May 17th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

gogu wrote:
? "Mike" ?????? ??? ??????
. ..

Unless this happens to be a picture of you there shouldn't be too big of a
problem.

LOL
It's not me in the picture; my "affection" to my coins is purely numismatic,
in my life I am rather a "spender" than a Scrooge:-)))
I love my coins as collectables not for their value!
I would feel bad to know that someone bought a, say old golden coin from me
and then ... melted it!
I regard them as precious pieces of history, not like $$$...
Nice picture though:-)))

I was thinking more in terms of the money bunker, the swimming around in
money, sleigh rides off money mountains, etc, etc.

Mike
Old May 17th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Tue, 16 May 2006 17:21:20 -0600, Mike wrote:
gogu wrote:
? "Mike" ?????? ??? ??????
. ..

Unless this happens to be a picture of you there shouldn't be too big of a
problem.

It's not me in the picture; my "affection" to my coins is purely numismatic,
in my life I am rather a "spender" than a Scrooge:-)))

I was thinking more in terms of the money bunker, the swimming around in
money, sleigh rides off money mountains, etc, etc.

Heh. I just "won" that same statue on eBay for the price of a few
ounces of silver. He'll be guarding my stash from this point forward.

Dave "Well, that and the vault..." Hinz

FS - a few "Gold" cards Dogger Hockey 0 December 6th 04 07:15 PM
Want To Trade These For..., James T. Murdock Jr. Hockey 0 December 4th 04 03:34 PM
TAKE A L@@K PART I! 66% to 75% OFF OVER 10,000 CARDS Rose Hockey 0 February 1st 04 02:12 PM
CHRISTMAS SALE II! 66% to 75% OFF BOOK VALUE Rose Hockey 0 November 30th 03 02:03 PM
4 Sale - McDonalds/All years C Dean Hockey 0 October 6th 03 11:24 PM