Happy Birthday to me Contest!

Old March 26th 04, 12:57 PM
Eric Babula

Default Happy Birthday to me Contest!

Yep, it's my birthday. I'm at work. :-(

But, I'm leaving early! :-)

Just thought I'd make today a little more interesting by holding a
little contest. Haven't seen too many contests, lately.

Contest Questions:
1. How old am I, today, March 26, 2004? (this should be easy to find)
2. What was special about the day I was born?

Now, I'm not thinking of an answer like, "it was also Jeff Chang's
birthday". There is one "right" answer I'm looking for, and only one
"right" answer.

Rules:
1. This contest will last for the next 17 hours, until 11:59pm, March
26th, my time.
2. First "right" answer (that I see) to both questions, wins the Prize.
3. I will announce the winner on Monday, March 29th, when I get back to
work, and see any/all entries.
4. If I don't like you, you won't win (don't worry, there's noone in
RCC who's ****ed me off.....yet). :-)

Prize:
I don't know. Something ok - in the $10-$30 range, probably. I haven't
thought about it, really - this contest idea just popped into my head as
I was typing a Happy Birthday message for me! It'll be a surprise to
both me and the winner! How bout that for a difinitive answer?!!

Good luck, and have fun!

--
Smile!!

Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Old March 26th 04, 02:59 PM
Dale Hallmark

"Eric Babula" wrote in message
0...
Yep, it's my birthday. I'm at work. :-(

But, I'm leaving early! :-)

Just thought I'd make today a little more interesting by holding a
little contest. Haven't seen too many contests, lately.

Contest Questions:
1. How old am I, today, March 26, 2004? (this should be easy to find)
2. What was special about the day I was born?

You were born in 1967, you are 37 today, and in 1967
Astronauts Col. Virgil I. Grissom, Col. Edward White II, and Lt. Cmdr. Roger
B. Chaffee killed in fire during test launch.

Link to events in 1967
http://www.multied.com/20th/1967.html

Dale
--
My site:
http://www.austriancoins.com

Old March 26th 04, 03:01 PM
Dale Hallmark

PS The most important thing though that happened
in 1967 is that I turned 12.

Dale
it was a confusing time :-)

Old March 26th 04, 03:12 PM
Jerry Dennis

I haven't done any research to find your age but I'll *guess* you're younger
than I am by 20 years, making you 32.

As for what's special about today, I'll say you share a birthday with Leonard
Nimoy.

Jerry
Okay, so I don't win. These are fun. :-)

"Eric Babula" announces:

Old March 26th 04, 04:59 PM
BobbyShaw

Yep, it's my birthday. I'm at work. :-(

But, I'm leaving early! :-)

Just thought I'd make today a little more interesting by holding a
little contest. Haven't seen too many contests, lately.

Contest Questions:
1. How old am I, today, March 26, 2004? (this should be easy to find)
2. What was special about the day I was born?

Now, I'm not thinking of an answer like, "it was also Jeff Chang's
birthday". There is one "right" answer I'm looking for, and only one
"right" answer.

I'm going to cheat and use your own words: "36 (1967 – Easter Sunday baby!)"

Which would make you 37.... and Easter Sunday would be the answer you're
looking for!

Robert Shaw
'insider information'
--
Does olive oil really help with corroded coins? Check out my experiment at:
http://www.mindspring.com/~robe294/o...xperiment.html
Old March 26th 04, 08:32 PM
Coin Saver

Subject: Happy Birthday to me Contest!

Enter me! Enter me!
I got a birthday too!

8-)

Coin Saver
Old March 26th 04, 09:03 PM
Edward McGrath

You were born the year Kennedy was shot. Your 39 years old 5ft 10inches
tall, weigh 190 pounds. Your hobbies are girl chasing, drinking and coin
collecting, you sometimes walk around your apartment naked. Ed thinks
Eric should invest in some window shades : ))

happy Birthday fon Autographs 11 May 15th 04 05:35 AM
Happy birthday and a pen! Avery A. Hise Pens & Pencils 0 March 6th 04 01:14 AM
OT Happy Birthday, Friend! Wolfgang Haeupler Coins 6 January 5th 04 12:31 AM
Happy Birthday Pentrace 3 Years Old Oct 1 Len Provisor Pens & Pencils 0 October 1st 03 06:20 AM
The RCC ESSAY Contest Robert A. DeRose, Jr. Coins 57 September 25th 03 03:48 AM