FA: 1964 Kennedy Half PCGS PF69

Old March 27th 12, 01:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
harveypb

Default FA: 1964 Kennedy Half PCGS PF69

Nice Slabbed Kennedy Half, Tokens, Barbers, etc. No Reserves.

See My Other Auctions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120884937201...84.m1555.l2649
Old March 27th 12, 03:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Mar 26, 7:34*pm, harveypb wrote:
Nice Slabbed Kennedy Half, Tokens, Barbers, etc. No Reserves.

See My Other Auctions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120884937201...SELX:IT&_trksi....

Eleven dollars and a quarter melt, and you can buy it anyplace for a
dollar over. OH, you want me to pay for the plastic??? Gawd, I've
gotta have your plastic Harv!!! What an opportunity.

oly

Old March 27th 12, 06:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil DeMayo

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 07:15:48 -0700 (PDT), oly wrote:

Eleven dollars and a quarter melt, and you can buy it anyplace for a
dollar over. OH, you want me to pay for the plastic??? Gawd, I've
gotta have your plastic Harv!!! What an opportunity.

oly

What does melt value have to do with the price of a Proof 69?