Ricky- buy this

Old February 1st 08, 11:14 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Default Ricky- buy this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMC_Sierra

go out and price a used 1999-up Sierra with the 4.8 liter Vortec V-8

it's a mighty **** better than any Jeep, and has a modern advanced V-8
engine, forged pistons, 6-bolt cross bolted mains, aluminum heads,
tunnel ram induction, 8 spark coils (1 per cylinder), main girdle/oil
pan, and hydraulic roller lifter camshaft

not an aging 40 year old AMC 6-banger
Old February 1st 08, 03:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Ricky- buy this...as IF

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 03:14:48 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMC_Sierra

go out and price a used 1999-up Sierra with the 4.8 liter Vortec V-8 snip

Pieces of ****. The rear of the roof sheet metal rusts within three
or four years because of lack of rust proofing. The "Whoretec" V8 is
a gas pig. Typical Charlie Nudo vehicle.

it's a mighty **** better than any Jeep, and has a modern advanced V-8
engine, forged pistons, 6-bolt cross bolted mains, aluminum heads,
tunnel ram induction, 8 spark coils (1 per cylinder), main girdle/oil
pan, and hydraulic roller lifter camshaft snip

GM has to use 6 main cap bolts to hold those pieces of **** together
now? Figures...even though the idiotic 4 bolt mains on Chevy small
blocks didn't do much to help THEM, now, did they?

Go take a dip in Lake Bumler, Noodles...that should kill you off in
short order.
Old February 3rd 08, 12:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler, alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics.republican, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
trippin-2-8-track

wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMC_Sierra

go out and price a used 1999-up Sierra with the 4.8 liter Vortec V-8 snip

Pieces of ****. *The rear of the roof sheet metal rusts within three
or four years because of lack of rust proofing. *

how would you know ? you'll never live to even test drive one, let
alone buy one !

your "car of choice" is a rotted 1978 Honda !
Old February 3rd 08, 08:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 04:37:14 -0800 (PST), mental case Charlie Nudo,
Jr., aka trippin-2-8-track blathered:

your "car of choice" is a rotted 1978 Honda ! snip

I have never owned, nor even driven, a 1978 Honda anything. You can't
even keep simple facts straight, a symptom of your mental problems.

Also, you are getting a lot of complaints for off-topic cross posting.

Will Noodles lose his 30th Google Groups account soon?

Item: Charlie Nudo hasn't made an on-topic posts in this newsgroup in
months. That alone is grounds for having banned
by Google Groups.
Old February 6th 08, 03:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

I wouldn't buy any of those even if you gave me the money to buy them
as a gift.I'd much rather buy a Toyota.
Old February 7th 08, 11:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
kayak144

On Feb 5, 10:12*pm, frschoonover wrote:
I wouldn't buy any of those even if you gave me the money to buy them
as a gift.I'd much rather buy a Toyota.

So far I haven't bought anything and I didn't think my simple question
would result in so much fighting.
Old February 7th 08, 05:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

On Feb 7, 6:50*am, kayak144 wrote:
On Feb 5, 10:12*pm, frschoonover wrote:

I wouldn't buy any of those even if you gave me the money to buy them
as a gift.I'd much rather buy a Toyota.

So far I haven't bought anything and I didn't think my simple question
would result in so much fighting.

buy a new GM truck you won't regret it
Old February 7th 08, 07:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:04:24 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

buy a new GM truck you won't regret it snip

Yeah, they need all the help they can get! #2 and slipping fast...the
Charlie Nudo way!
Old February 8th 08, 12:20 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Feb 7, 6:50*am, kayak144 wrote:

So far I haven't bought anything and I didn't think my simple question
would result in so much fighting.

Hey Kayak144

What fighting?

Don't pay attention to Trippin-2-8-Track.He doesn't know what he is
talking about.The only advice that I can give is to buy what you want
and/or what you have your heart set on.Go also with a name that is
very reputable and hasn't been in the news for safety and/or recall
issues.

That is the only advice that I can give.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover
Old February 8th 08, 02:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

So far I haven't bought anything and I didn't think my simple question
would result in so much fighting.

For what I think you have in mind (a weekend (and probably
seasonal) rig to get you and your gear to waterways) I think a well
maintained older Cherokee would be just the ticket. I love that older boxy
style.
Oh, yeah....I am pretty sure we are adding an Ocean Malibu
Two XL to our fleet this spring. Looking forward to cruising the big water
up at Lake Winnipeg.