Dr. Who

Old May 21st 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default Dr. Who

Pangarune Corner attests:

but at least I am not threat to others

Oh, I dunno about that.
I worry about ANY guy that would cut off his willy then brag about it!
--
RWF

Old May 21st 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Well - it seems Fundoc has a mate. How sweet.

Seriously, I have played with both of you enough. Henceforth, you just stay
at home and play with yourselves.

Bye,

Willow

oups.com...

Old May 21st 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

fvndoc wrote:

"Pangarune Corner" wrote in message

You are a very nasty person...

Thanks.

That was precisely the reason I asked you to explain yourself. You did not take
the opportunity then, but you have now.

snip

Exactly what you may know is rather well hidden behind your posts. There
is no irony in your posts - far from it. They are base and insulting as a
rule. Stating they are ironic is itself... irony.

I didn't say my posts were ironical.

snip

Yes, you did. In your post of 5/19/2006 at 1:28 pm, you said, "And fyi, the fun
part is meant to be ironical."

You should really read your own words before you have to eat them.

Francis A. Miniter
Old May 21st 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Francis A. Miniter" wrote in message
fvndoc wrote:

"Pangarune Corner" wrote in message

You are a very nasty person...

Thanks.

That was precisely the reason I asked you to explain yourself. You did
not take the opportunity then, but you have now.

snip
Exactly what you may know is rather well hidden behind your posts.
There is no irony in your posts - far from it. They are base and
insulting as a rule. Stating they are ironic is itself... irony.

I didn't say my posts were ironical.

snip

Yes, you did. In your post of 5/19/2006 at 1:28 pm, you said, "And fyi,
the fun part is meant to be ironical."

You should really read your own words before you have to eat them.

Um, no. You wrote: "What kind of fun doc does not like to see collectors
having fun finding books they enjoy?" And I answered: "the fun part is meant
to be ironical." As you can see, muttonhead, there's no reference to my
posts being ironical. Q: What kind of fundoc. A: The fun in fundoc is
ironical. I don't know what's sadder: that you feel the need to lie to make
your silly little point or that you're too dumb to pull it off.

Old May 21st 06, 08:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Pangarune Corner" wrote in message
I might point out that the Canadian dollar is now at $.90+ US and par is
expected by year end.

The answer will be determined at the time of sale - not by your or I prior
to that time.

Fruitloops? Perhaps in some ways - but at least I am not threat to
others as you seem to be. Are you one of the fellows they caught on
"Dateline"?

No, but I was on Date My Mom on MTV once. Struck out with the daughter but
ended up banging the mother. Go figure.

You certainly exhibit all the other signs...

I hate to keep harping, but your diagnosis of my mental health might be a
little easier to take seriously if you hadn't paid someone to lop off your
penis and then trumpted that fact to a bunch of strangers in an obscure
corner of the interweb ostensibly devoted to book collecting.

Other options do indeed present themselves. Do you happen to live near a
bridge or high cliff? Have a car and garage? Tell us - we will come up
with many options for your consideration.

Which "us" would that be hon? The voices in your head? Are they the same
ones that told you to mutilate yourself? And now they're telling you that
because I made fun of your Dr Who paperback I deserve to die? That's very
normal.

Old May 21st 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Pangarune Corner sez:
Henceforth, you just stay at home and play with yourselves.

At least WE CAN, dickless! Nyahhhhhhh!

Old May 23rd 06, 12:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Going back to the original post... that brought back memories...

I used to own a copy of that book. It was the earliest DR Who
adaptation, taken from the original BBC TV serial. There were two
subsequent book - Dr Who and the Zarbi and Dr Who and the Crusaders,
though I think they only appeared in Hardback. These were published
years before the adaptations programme started by Target books in the UK.

--
Jim Barker
Barker Design and Illustration

http://www.myvideotalk.com/54545
Old May 23rd 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Pangarune Corner wrote:
Thank you for that information!

Willow

My pleasure... now see if you can find all the Armada books based on
the Gerry Anderson TV series: Stingray, Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet etc.