wow!

Old December 6th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu

Default wow!

Ο "e" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
m...
i just got more san fran coins that i had been wait listed
for. so if you ordered late, keep the faith.

I received mine yesterday but for the first time in the last 7 years it
arrived without a...COA!
I wrote back to their customer service asking to send me a COA or instruct
how to return the coin.
Have you any idea what is more probable to do?

Thanks.

i got 4 more uncs, 2 of which i have to send to pcgs. under
a 20x lens, they show no defects and are razor sharp
strikes. much nicer than to first ones i ordered and much
better strikes. gee, must be those mythical and highly
unlikey first strikes we hear so much about.

:-)
I strongly believe that's an urban legend, nobody knows if his coins is
really a first strike or not:-)

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Old December 6th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu

Ο "e" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
In article , "gogu"
wrote:

Ο "e" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
. com...
i just got more san fran coins that i had been wait listed
for. so if you ordered late, keep the faith.

I received mine yesterday but for the first time in the last 7 years it
arrived without a...COA!
I wrote back to their customer service asking to send me a COA or instruct
how to return the coin.
Have you any idea what is more probable to do?

i don't see why they wouldn't mail you one. it's not like it
cost them more than postage.

Do you think they have extra COAs?...
Or they are made in a strict number, same as the coins?

gee, must be those mythical and highly
unlikey first strikes we hear so much about.

:-)
I strongly believe that's an urban legend, nobody knows if his coins is
really a first strike or not:-)

i believe it's a slimey scam dreamed up to screw the
gulliable out of money.

Fully agreed!

rgrds

Old December 7th 06, 02:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Reclining Buddha

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 21:58:59 +0200, "gogu"
wrote:

I received mine yesterday but for the first time in the last 7 years it
arrived without a...COA!
I wrote back to their customer service asking to send me a COA or instruct
how to return the coin.
Have you any idea what is more probable to do?

What is the COA supposed to prove anyway? Isn't it about 1000 times
easier to print up a fake COA than it is to counterfeit the actual
coin?

Reclining Buddha

The Original Couch Potato!
Old December 7th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu

Ο "e" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
In article , "gogu"
wrote:

I received mine yesterday but for the first time in the last 7 years it
arrived without a...COA!
I wrote back to their customer service asking to send me a COA or
instruct
how to return the coin.
Have you any idea what is more probable to do?

i don't see why they wouldn't mail you one. it's not like it
cost them more than postage.

Do you think they have extra COAs?...
Or they are made in a strict number, same as the coins?

it's just a stock form they stivk in the boxes. i see coins
bought and sold without them. just ask them for one and
explain it was missing. i can't see them being ****y about
it.
if it's a big deal for your market area, i could even spare
one.lmk.

Thanks, you are very kind:-)
But I've send them a snail-mail so hopefully I'll receive one soon!
It's that I was not sure if they have extra COAs...

Old December 7th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu

? Reclining Buddha ?????? ??? ??????
wrote:

I received mine yesterday but for the first time in the last 7 years it
arrived without a...COA!
I wrote back to their customer service asking to send me a COA or instruct
how to return the coin.
Have you any idea what is more probable to do?

What is the COA supposed to prove anyway? Isn't it about 1000 times
easier to print up a fake COA than it is to counterfeit the actual
coin?

:-)
Probably but I believe that when I pay for a certain thing I *should*
receive what I've paid for!
More, if you try to sell a coin without its COA you'll probable take a lower
price.
Consider that: "what is the box supposed to prove"?!
Actually nothing but a coin in a capsule certainly commands a lower price...

rgrds