ebay help, added proof

Old August 3rd 03, 04:00 PM
Steve Angel

You'd best go read the eBay useragreement. You're the clueless one here.
--

"This next song doesn't go something like this; it goes EXACTLY like this."
- Steven Wright

Old August 3rd 03, 04:04 PM
Rusty

here's the problem with simply relisting the card. There are so few
bidders on e-bay these days that eliminating one bidder can
drastically lower the value of your item. In this case the seller can
count on this person not bidding on any of his items again - because
of the bad experience. And because this bidder is so active on this
particular item it'll definitely mean a lower value.
I'd make him pay for your item - you're not going to sell it for as
much money elsewhere.

On 02 Aug 2003 21:23:45 GMT, (JSokol1626) wrote:

Why did you ask for opinions in the first place? What did you want everyone to
say? That the second bidder is a bad guy? Afterall he paid your fees, thats
more than most people would do.

The facts are clear. You cancelled your auction and now you're bothered that
the second bidder is bidding elsewhere and not buying from you. Am I missing
something here?

Old August 3rd 03, 07:21 PM
Ron Radonovich

I have made many deals with people in Canada on ebay and over this
newsgroup. I have been screwed one time by a guy named Winston Hart
who is back on this newsgroup after his bad feedback chased him off of
ebay. I have no fear of selling to or buying from Canadian collectors
and dealers.

Ron Radonovich

Old August 4th 03, 03:43 AM
winston b.hart

Perhaps you can enlighten me on what and when I ever screwed anyone on Ebay
or the news group.And also PLMK when I was ever chased off of Ebay.I am sure
I can find lots of people that I have traded with here in the news group
that will back me up on that.As far as ebay goes I have 1 negative and that
was by an non registered user and I do not know to this day how that can
happen.I do not remember in deal with you so perhaps you,or even a possible
deal that I may have decided that it was not a good deal.
"Ron Radonovich" wrote in message
. com...
I have made many deals with people in Canada on ebay and over this
newsgroup. I have been screwed one time by a guy named Winston Hart
who is back on this newsgroup after his bad feedback chased him off of
ebay. I have no fear of selling to or buying from Canadian collectors
and dealers.
Ron Radonovich

--
Winston
B.Hart
27 Olympic
Ave.
New
Minas,Kings Co.
Nova Scotia
Canada

B4N 3T9

1-902-681-5541

om...

Old August 11th 03, 01:44 AM
Spriggs2

On 03 Aug 2003 20:33:53 GMT, (TBBoltfan4) wrote:
Boltfan,
Don't know where you live, but i been shipping cards
to the US for the past 5 years from Nova Scotia and have never had one
case of the cards not being received. You say you have 3 cases but yet
you tout Nova Scotia , Quebec and etc which you would indicate more
than one more place. So at the most you have 1 case with each province
and yet you type this warning based on that.
I would suggest if you have had a bad experience, concentrate on the
person you are dealing with and not stereotype all of us in Nova
Scotia as being untrustworthy.
That is almost as bad as your government with the beef situation..

Regards
Ken
I agree on this, that is it is safer to bid on items within your own country.
Within the past couple months, I have not recieved three items won on ebay, and
yes, all three have been from Canada. Two of these cards were the 03 Upper Deck
Oversized cards. Then on one other circumstance, I had a card come to me in the
mail...after I had won the card over a year and a half earlier! And yes, that
card was from Canada too. So I am making sure to be more careful when it comes
to paying for cards from Canada, especially places such as Quebec, Nova Scotia,
etc. Ontario is the one province that I've really never had any problems with!
But I do hafta back up the guys who mentioned bout fear of buying from Canada.

But hey to whoever started this about the Speeza/Gretzky, just forget it!! You
got one of the hottest cards in the hobby right now and most likely the hottest
card in the hockey hobby world today, if you wanna sell it again go for it! You
will surely sell the card, but hell I would just keep it if I were you :-)

Spriggs