Stamps we should resist/avoid

Old June 11th 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

Default Stamps we should resist/avoid

Attn; Victor
It has been just over nine years since you penned/published/
copyrighted an article on Stamps We Should Resist and Stamps We Should
Avoid.
The article listed 25 country stamps to resist and an additional 28 to
avoid.
I am curious, any additions for the tenth anniversary?

Ralph
Old June 12th 10, 09:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rein

Victor,

the Excessive Stamps link in
http://www.pwmo.org/articles/resist-...oid-stamps.htm

does not work....

groetjes, Rein

Op Sat, 12 Jun 2010 02:52:34 +0200 schreef Victor Manta
:

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
Attn; Victor
It has been just over nine years since you penned/published/
copyrighted an article on Stamps We Should Resist and Stamps We Should
Avoid.
The article listed 25 country stamps to resist and an additional 28 to
avoid.
I am curious, any additions for the tenth anniversary?

Ralph

This PWO page has as source an article from SBZ, with recommendations of
Mr. Bengt Bengtsson, a philatelic judge from Sweden:

http://www.pwmo.org/articles/resist-...oid-stamps.htm

I'm sure that you have noticed the Ordino Soverano Militare on the list
of Stamps we Should Resist.

AFAIK, the lists weren't updated since. Personally, I would add the
Illegal Stamps to the lists:

http://www.pwmo.org/Illegals/frame-illegals-en.htm

(sorry, the links to the UPU site and to their Circulars don't work
anymore, because UPU took them out from its site. Wonder why...)

http://www.opera.com/mail/
Old June 12th 10, 10:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
John Tollan

It works OK for me!

--
(remove "notme" and "jack")

Old June 13th 10, 12:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

For me too :-)

Victor

"John Tollan" wrote in message
It works OK for me!

Old June 13th 10, 12:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir Hystrix

Rein wrote:
Victor,

the Excessive Stamps link in
http://www.pwmo.org/articles/resist-...oid-stamps.htm

does not work....

groetjes, Rein

It doesn't work for me either.
The Excessive Stamps link points to
http://www.pwmo.org/articles/www.pwmo.org

Sir Hystrix
Old June 13th 10, 03:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rein

Victor,

resist and avoid DOES work but within that

Links:
Illegal Stamps
Excessive Stamps

the first works, the second does NOT!

groetjes, Rein

Op Sun, 13 Jun 2010 01:58:25 +0200 schreef Victor Manta
:

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
[...]

-- (remove "notme" and "jack")

http://www.opera.com/mail/
Old June 13th 10, 07:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
hvschaik

Rein,
Bij mij doen beide links het prima.
Groetjes,
Hans

Old June 16th 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Clayton[_2_]

In a recent message "Victor Manta" wrote:

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
[...]

Those that are too expensive, issued in excessive variety, and difficult to obtain
from Post Offices should include

The United Kingdom

IMHO

--
Tony Clayton
Coins of the UK :
Old June 17th 10, 11:45 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
[...]

The list goes on: Japan and Netherlands, too many sheets of ten znd
France, too many booklets.
What is left for the senior collector with a limited income to
collect, virtually nothing.
Just MHO

Ralph.