Uruguay ID.

Old June 5th 09, 08:37 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Asia-translation

Default Uruguay ID.

On Jun 5, 9:39 am, "rodney" wrote:
Maybe,
however when you see a lass wearing these, protest dismissed.
Marry her!http://cjoint.com/data/gfbJFmdcpL.htm

"Blair"
The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thum...44/2/istockpho...

Or perhaps the opening lines of Ben Jonson's, the Alchemist:

Subtle: Thy worst. I fart at thee."

Elizabethan Tony
Old June 10th 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Joshua McGee[_4_]

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 03:22:45 -0400, Tony Vella wrote:

Hi Rodney. These are Postage Dues.

http://tr.im/nYgu

I'm late for this party, but if the auction just linked to is to be
believed, it's also Yvert Taxe no. 30. Just for completeness, you
know. :^)

--
Joshua H. McGee
Sierra Madre, Los Angeles, California, USA
Old June 10th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

I cannot believe such poor scans from vendors.

"T" = Taxe = Postage Due.
http://cjoint.com/data/gkcNZWYs7q.htm

Old June 10th 09, 07:42 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Joshua McGee[_4_]

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:40:53 +0800, rodney wrote:

I cannot believe such poor scans from vendors.

I, for one, cannot believe he spent what had to be over a minute
scanning, cropping, and posting his $0.20 stamp, and will spend over a
minute packaging it when it sells. Yes, I've worked for less than $6/
hour, but this assumes his $0.20 stamp *sells* in the first place.

Maybe he is far more efficient than I, and can list 1000 stamps in an
hour. If anyone has instructions for *that*, I'm all ears.

(Am I being snobbish?)

"T" = Taxe = Postage Due.
http://cjoint.com/data/gkcNZWYs7q.htm

Yes, I know. :^) That knowledge comes in handy collecting worldwide
postage dues, as I do. :^) I was just discriminating it, as a postage
due, from their regular catalogue entries -- unless I'm mistaken about
how the catalogue is ordered? Hmm.

--
Joshua H. McGee
San Marino, Los Angeles, California, USA, Earth
Old June 10th 09, 11:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair[_2_]

On Jun 9, 8:40*pm, "rodney" wrote:
I cannot believe such poor scans from vendors.

Well, if you are selling it at 10 cents, I guess you don't worry
too much about the scan.

(RCSD) Uruguay ID Please. Rod General Discussion 2 September 2nd 07 05:27 AM
(RCSD) Uruguay query. Rod General Discussion 6 September 1st 07 07:54 PM
Uruguay ID. Rod General Discussion 6 May 19th 07 12:32 PM
Uruguay ~ strike ID Rod General Discussion 5 May 8th 07 01:00 AM
Buying Gold Coin In Uruguay P.J. Gladnick Coins 1 December 11th 03 03:27 AM