Seeburg 222

Old February 21st 04, 09:47 PM
LFrye

Default Seeburg 222

Heres the pics of the 222. Its kind of in a bad spot and the pictures I
tried to get of the side didn't come out right. It makes it look like there
is corosion on the chrome but that is not the case its just dust.

Enjoy!
http://members.cox.net/flfrye/MAVICA.HTM

Old February 21st 04, 11:40 PM
RC

What you have there is a 220, and not a 222.
222 has 160 selections, a 220 has 80.

Old February 22nd 04, 07:15 AM
Bob

RC wrote in message . ..
What you have there is a 220, and not a 222.
222 has 160 selections, a 220 has 80.

What we have here is a failure to communicate (good movie).I can see
that even those that correct make mistakes too. I didn't know that
Seeburg made an 80 selection unit must be the 220.5 model.

The juke looks great but the price is tad high. I would offer just a
little less. Just remind the seller that juke lovers are a dying
breed.

Bob

Old February 22nd 04, 11:41 PM
Ken In Texas

Oh boy more jukes for me

Seriously, the price of a lot of jukes has come down. Maybe they early
90's saw an overinflated market?

george craig wrote:

Are juke lovers a dying breed??????

"Bob" wrote in message
om...

. ..

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Old February 23rd 04, 12:43 AM
Rick Force

Beautiful machine. To add to the corrections The 222 is 160
selections (holds 80 45's) and the 220 (what you are looking at) is
100 selections (holds 50 45's). That stencil on the glass that says
"160 selections" is wrong and I don't believe any goes there, someone
must have added it. I have never seen any stencils on a 220/222 front
glass. As for the output tubes (6973's), if you do the easy socket
jumper add, you can then run 6cz5's, which are much cheaper. Good luck
and enjoy if you get it, Rick.

Old February 23rd 04, 02:30 AM
LFrye

Thanks for all your replys! I'v learned quite a bit more than when I first
saw this beast. I'm going back tomorrow to help my buddy load a vid he
bought from the guy. I'm going to take a closer look at that front glass.

Thanks!

Lee

Old February 23rd 04, 06:01 AM
Bob

George

Yes Im sorry to say that I believe we are. The average age of juke
collectors is probably around 50. Maybe higher for vinal jukes. I have
three sons all over 20 and I can't remember the last time one of them
or their friends pushed a button on any of the jukes in our game room.
I have four jukes a G,161,Q and an AY and me and my wife are the only
ones that play them. Lets face it how many 1015' out there still play
78's and how many have been converted to play 45's.
When I'm dead and gone I don't see my sons fighting over the jukes the
pins maybe but not the jukes,

Bob

"george craig" wrote in message ...
Are juke lovers a dying breed??????